Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Old Are You On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Old Are You On Nairaland? (260 Views)

How Old Are You Turning In 2023? / BBNaija:Photo Of Nengi In A Club Wit Davido In 2013 Goes Viral. How Old Was She? / UNBELIEVABLE! See How Old Celine Dion Looks Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You On Nairaland? by Austine567(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Back in the days of 2go, i go to bed while online just to build up my stars,unline facebook and other social apps.my aim, to spend more time online here in nairaland.so rep. your months of being online lets see who got the highest days online. How old are you on nairaland? Am just a day and few hours old here.
Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? by MJBOLT: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
do you want to give the highest money undecided
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=228044
Austine567:
Back in the days of 2go, i go to bed while online just to build up my stars,unline facebook and other social apps.my aim, to spend more time online here in nairaland.so rep. your months of being online lets see who got the highest days online. How old are you on nairaland? Am just a day and few hours old here.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Seen Smoking Amid Breakup Rumors With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) / Fathia Williams Reveals Encounter With Young Man / DJ Ann Kay To Release A Single For Central Music Awards (CMA) 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.