Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,182 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Serious Problem With Oceanic Bank Plc. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Problem With Oceanic Bank Plc. (1937 Views)

Is Diamond Bank Capable Of Taking Over Oceanic Bank? / Oceanic Bank Fraud / How James Ibori Made Oceanic And Intercontinental Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Problem With Oceanic Bank Plc. by Bee4real: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2010
Banking with Oceanic Bank plc has finally becomes another things. my private and random sampling of the banking transaction with oceanic bank plc shows that WAHALA DEY. if u request for ATM Card u will not get it on time atleast 6months, even if u get it it will not work, u returns it for rectification will takes u another months, most of their banking hall are not air-conditioned, they are understaffed, staff working under stress, over worked. do u say is not true, pls visit any of their branch in PH.
Re: Serious Problem With Oceanic Bank Plc. by ice234: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2010
Oceanic bank is the worst bank i have ever come across. Thank God i don't bank with them. I wanted to pay money to someone account i spend 1hr30mins in the banking hall. Just to attend to 5 people. Please tell me the speed of their banking.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Beat His (black) Manservant Lover To Death In London / Jennifer Madueke / How Can I Deactivate/delete My Nairaland Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.