Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation (683 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by princeemmma(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by itspzpics(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmm before nko
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by Wizzyflexx: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Werey cuppy
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by Tamarapetty(f): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
How won't it be great to her when her father is a billionaire?? Can she even face hardship for one day?
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by MrsEvakinqz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
How won't it be great to her when her father is a billionaire?? Can she even face hardship for one day?
I tire for the country
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by chukslawrence(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
ok
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by Nizguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
I agree with him@Wales. point well made
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by cigaricon(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you Wole. That cuppy girl is as senseless as her name
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's nothing but PR stunt.

She doesn't mean it one bit.

Even a blind man knows what's up with this country. cry
Re: Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin best comment in the month of October, i have always said that religion and evil mindset has ruined Nigeria a long time ago, I only hope for one day we can stop religion and our evil mindset to move this country forward.

I now have an unverified Nigeria AdSense account for sale with 40 dollars

(1) (Reply)

Still Comparing African People To Monkeys Has A Long, Dark Simian History / Feminist Condemns The Popular Song “sweet Mother” & Gives Her Reasons (photos) / Meet The Pretty Lady Behind The Voice On MTN Customer Care (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.