Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What's The Apc Long Term Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Apc Long Term Plan (217 Views)

Saraki Looks President Buhari In A Strange Way Again At The Apc Convention / President Buhari Casts His Vote At The APC National Convention / PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Apc Long Term Plan by SimplePlan34: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
It obvious for all to see that the APC is unstoppable in 2019, but after 2019 comes the problem. Buhari is a messiah in d North. Uniting them all followed by the agreed partnership with the west. At 2023 the APC has zoned the presidential slot to the east. Which I don't see key members of the party agreeing to. Take a look at d collective anti igbo sentiment both displayed by d North and we from d west. I don't see an Hausa/fulani man or average yoruba man agreeing to a igbo presidency. I think d real defining moment for Nigeria's unity is 2023 because even if the north finds another messianic candidate d west might not be interested again d the partnership, while d east would be laying claim to right of the presidency. What do u guys think.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Ends Weeks Of Tension In Lagos, Congratulates Sanwo-olu / Photos: Police Shoot At And Teargassed Saraki, Secondus, Other PDP Leaders In Ab / 2019 ELECTION: MASSOB Fight APGA Over Bianca Ojukwu's Senatorial Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.