Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Preview Of "My 5 Ebooks Of 2018" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Preview Of "My 5 Ebooks Of 2018" (317 Views)

Preview Of Nigeria's Foremost Mystery And Detective Novels For 8-13-year Olds (C / Download Free Preview Of Romance E-books / My 5 Favourite Stories On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Preview Of "My 5 Ebooks Of 2018" by HisSexcellency(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
As far back as I can remember, I've found reading books/novels more enjoyable and engaging than watching TV or playing games with friends. But not until recently or better put early this year that i decided to become an Indie writer haven written quite a number of scripts for past time.

I would like to welcome you as we explore 5 of my books so far published as an Indie writer.

1. LOVE HURTS YOU BAD

This is my first romantic fictional novel.

Here, Love is such a beautiful thing and it comes at you fast - no matter who you are or what age you might be. Yet, should misconduct and abuse creeps into the picture. One will discover that : LOVE HURTS YOU BAD.

Follow two freshman year, college teens as they share their adventures and misadventures when they begin the part of life that deals in the world of romance.

This e-book can be reached below

https://books2read.com/u/4XKWX1

Re: A Preview Of "My 5 Ebooks Of 2018" by HisSexcellency(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
2. MAYBE I AM NOT ME

An erotic fictional short novel about new beginnings and the options life throws at you.

Up until only weeks ago Lola thought she was a straight girl with low sex drive. Big mistake! A chance encounter at work turns her life upside down. Scales fall from her eyes, suddenly she is in love.... with another girl! Surprising herself by her own lack of reluctance, Lola allows herself to be wooed, then takes over the wooing. Straight? Whatever put that idea into her head?

Available at
https://www.books2read.com/u/4jDZ25

Re: A Preview Of "My 5 Ebooks Of 2018" by HisSexcellency(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
3. THE BABY SITTER

Thirty year-old widower Ray has a young son who he insists will have a normal home life. Fortunately, Ray can work from home. On those occasions when he has to go to the main offices, he pays a child minder to look after his son. Ray's next-door neighbor suggested that he could save money if he allowed her daughter to babysit for him. It is an arrangement that works well. And has unexpected consequences.

Available at
https://www.books2read.com/b/mZPWq5

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Quote Of The Week / Book Review: Binti: Home By Nnedi Okorafor / 5 Ways To Becoming “indispensable” At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.