Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time (43203 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Finishing
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Heffalump(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Let Ambode defect to PDP and secure a unilateral candidacy. He will attract our support. Enough of Tinubu already. That man is a greedy old sluggish fool. We are tired of him. No single individual owns Lagos and Nigeria in general.

we must retire Tinubu come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Sleekfingers: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Customer80:
No right sensible Igbo man will support him, he hasnt done much in Lagos let alone fixing Igbo dominated area such ojo, ambode has done any road in ojo since fashola left.

Did ambode did anything in ikorodu, shomolu - bariga, ebute meta , orile, mushin Oshodi, isolo? Abi na igbo dominate those areas too?

I am seek and tired of these people...why can't you stay in your state

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by micflo28(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
I see Ambode shifting base to fresh democratic party. Samwo-Olu and Tinubu are real spoilers cheesy
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why the mockery? undecided All these people should stop abeg. He's gone now. Ko soun ton bo Lati Oke ti ile o gba. Time to move forward.

Its time for sanwo-olu to start introducing himself and what he'll do differently dn ambode, or he'll lose to PDP. This is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by KingKingKing: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
joganut:
I am jagaban. God of Lagos....
he is not "God of Lagos" but "god of Lagos"
There is only one God and that is the "I AM THAT I AM"

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Sleekfingers: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Heffalump:
Let Ambode defect to PDP and secure a unilateral candidacy. He will attract our support. Enough of Tinubu already. That man is a greedy old sluggish fool. We are tired of him. No single individual owns Lagos and Nigeria in general.

we must retire Tinubu come 2019.

And you think ambode is a dumb as you are? He knows what will happen to him if he decamp...he wouldn't wanna take that risk or make that mistake...

For tinubu... I don't seem to like him or his political style...but he is the one running things. I mean apc affairs...but he knows he can't be in charge for life..

Lastly, who are the we, were you talking about? Speak for yourself
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by stevups(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sirheny007:
Cowards die a billion times.
grin grin
Valiants never die
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by DateMynd44(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
obinoral1179:
Ambode and Enyimba are are goner... Sanwo-olu and Raja don take over....
lol
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Sagay212: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
Ambode, the only Lagos state governor to have only ruled once .

I knew he would have problem the very first day he started attacking Igbo businesses in Lagos.

Oh the story has changed now....chai! who do this ipod people like this? I thought ya'll claimed he deserves second term because he performed so well. Ya'll were supporting him just to spite tinubu...all you of were chanting the ' this is the end of jagaban' yen yen yen... now that you have pushed ambode to his failure like to did to dilector kanu, fayose, adeleke, Jonathan, you have suddenly left ambode in the cold and changed tune to he was attacking your businesses..... na God go save una umu ipods from the irredeemable curse

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Customer80: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Did ambode did anything in ikorodu, shomolu - bariga, ebute meta , orile, mushin Oshodi, isolo? Abi na igbo dominate those areas too?

I am seek and tired of these people...why can't you stay in your state
sharap, guess comprehension is a difficult issue for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Sleekfingers: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Customer80:

Yes it is...make me understand the Bleep you were talking about
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Customer80:

Yes it is...make me understand the Bleep you were talking about ...
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Kingjames(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
”Barrister “Igodomigodo” Obahiagbon, the grandiloquent and highfalutin former legislator finds to his chagrin, discomfiture, mortification, peevishness and spleen that he must put aside his manhood, masculinity, machismo, virility and BROCUS and like a bingo that ate his masters food, he finds he must kowtow, grovel, beseech, wheedle, brown-nose, crawl, creep, cower, snivel and prostrate to be allowed back in the house.

This is a man that strut like a colossus as he insulted Jonathan and his wife in that era that seems so long ago when there was honour in expressing personal opinions and making it flowery like Obahiagbon then when he beats his chest and says “I am conversant with the utilitarian purposes to which the gavel and the mace are deployed within the existential construction of pragmatic and routine legislative rendezvous. Suffice to say that I can pontificate ad-infinitum …”

today all he can say is “la wo wo. Please. I beg. Sorry for me”
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Tblesd: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sagay212:

Oh the story has changed now....chai! who do this ipod people like this? I thought ya'll claimed he deserves second term because he performed so well. Ya'll were supporting him just to spite tinubu...all you of were chanting the ' this is the end of jagaban' yen yen yen... now that you have pushed ambode to his failure like to did to dilector kanu, fayose, adeleke, Jonathan, you have suddenly left ambode in the cold and changed tune to he was attacking your businesses..... na God go save una umu ipods from the irredeemable curse
They are the most confused tribe in Nigeria. They hate anything good,and that won't stop them from hailing Jagaban if he visit their hood

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by faaz24: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
Someone has to be the first...

Kini big deal.
No big deal..
Jonah was also the first Nigerian incumbent president to lose an election.
The pain is unending

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by capitalzero: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
alaye123:
TINUBU OWNS LAGOS STATE... LIKE THIS IF YOU THINK TINUBU OWNS LAGOS
Tinubu is lagos
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by ddiykee(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by handsomeyinka(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
obinoral1179:
Ambode and Enyimba are are goner... Sanwo-olu and Raja don take over....
Lol
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
No surprise we have freedom of expression
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Chillext(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na Lagos hold up delay am
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by davies(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode is a Gonner.. Sanwo-olu issa Goal
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by phemy001(m): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Now that ambode is defeated ..
No more* one Lagos fiesta*.. cry :'
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by Polsun: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
https://vitmobil.com.ng
Vitmobil is a website that sells Data plan at cheaper rate and also bills payment of GOtv and DStv payments
Data plan:
⚡MTN Data plans
1GB=#550
2GB=#1050
5GB=#2450

⚡9mobile data plans

250MB= #300
500MB=#400
1GB=#700
1.5GB=#1050
2GB=#1300
3GB=#1950
4GB=#2550
5GB=#3150

⚡Glo
1.6 or 2GB=950
3.6 or 4.5GB=1850
5.7 or 7.2GB=2300
7 or 8.5GB=2700
10or 12.5GB=3550

Also vitmobil.com.ng has a 24hr customer support
The website is 90% automate so delivery is superb
GOtv, Startimes,DStv plans are also available
plans are available[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time by MetaPhysical: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Is it possible the delay could have been result of backdoor intervention to keep him silent from unlocking skeletons hidden in the party closets?

It is reported that he was late but no report if the press conference held or was cancelled. We left the substance and focused on the form, 2pages and counting....

The fact no followup on the conference, Lagos Elders have intervened and Ambode has respected their solicitation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.