Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (36545 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Zayncom: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you into importation from the USA or China? We are the cheapest USA/China shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by anaton(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
kizz007:
MAN LIKE TINUBU . IF YOU THINK THAT AMBODE DESERVE WHAT HE GOT CLIQUE LIKE , IF YOU THINK OTHER WISE CLIQUE SHARE .

Guy e bi like say to join clique dey hungry you.Which one be clique like or clique share

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
ndi mba5 kwenuuuuu
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Means your flatheaded ancestors that were killed by Molue while hawking gala in Lagos are worth less than pencils.

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by BlackAdam55(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahahha

Good o, if he had won the primaries, as a famous ritualist that he is only God knows how many people his cult would have asked him to sacrifice to win the main elections. grin cheesy grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by JudasNaCarrot: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
kizz007:
MAN LIKE TINUBU . IF YOU THINK THAT AMBODE DESERVE WHAT HE GOT CLIQUE LIKE , IF YOU THINK OTHER WISE CLIQUE SHARE .
Click Like....Click share.

Rubbish!

Children everywhere in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by chuksdsilent: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
politics is not a child's play. only those prepared play the dirty game
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by ronaldbecky(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Before he go use Okorocha children do sacrifice grin
lolz..laugh don kill me..too much nollywood
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by nams77: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
mbahdi:
HE LOOKS SICK
Thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by bossrillboss: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Come and eat guys
...this is a gud sacrifice na..bring it to d market junction.lol.na play I dey play o..nice fud.

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Means your flatheaded ancestors that were killed by Molue while hawking gala in Lagos are worth less than pencils.

Now I believe the saying thus goes" the truth indeed hurts"he stated nothing but what he saw was the truth and you are beating yourself up..get help
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Hotfreezer: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Radicalface:

Now I believe the saying thus goes" the truth hurts"he stated nothing but what he saw was the truth and you are beating yourself up..get help

See this one.

You're slaves of Nigeria and your the combined 5 states of your backwards region has not produced half of the political leaders that Ogun State alone has produced.

My friend, shut up your mouth and serve other Nigerians in silence.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Lazyreporta(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
bossrillboss:
...this is a gud sacrifice na..bring it to d market junction.lol.na play I dey play o..nice fud.

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by PrincessB1(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahahha

Good o, if he had won the primaries, as a famous ritualist that he is only God knows how many people his cult would have asked him to sacrifice to win the main elections. grin cheesy grin
See comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

See this one.

You're slaves of Nigeria and your the combined 5 states of your backwards region has not produced half of the political leaders that Ogun State alone has produced.

My friend, shut up your mouth and serve other Nigerians in silence.

lol.. you are indeed really still an amature when it comes to political discussions,you see why I would let the topic slip..

And when you talk of political leaders, plz name them, is it of the likes of obj and Co.. Ohh they are a huge disappointment on a sane country political ladder.. surprised why I said so.. you don't have to be.. last I visited the road that leads to your self acclaimed leaders houses damn I was in tears.. mehn those men has doomed you guys/future..

better be wise.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Sagay212: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Somebody said "Lagosians are pencils in the hands of Tinubu". Is it true?

leave tinubu and lagosians. The thread is talking about ipods from the sad beast. ya'll won't face your backward states and elect people that will move it forward. na tinubu una go dey shout up and down.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Karemarealty288(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Make I fall for the third time..... Period of separating grain from Chaffs.

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by goslowgoslow(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
kizz007:
Make u dey here dey click like and share, Amobode sef don accept defeat. Dey waste your time you hear. Small pikin!
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by tunary(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
These actors are only going there for their own self interest
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Mankosi: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
sabenabeauty:
First it was Kenneth Okonkwo.

is it that politics is rejecting nollywood actors head? undecided
no its because people won't vote them ços they usually act ritualists in their movies and many people will think that's their true lifestyle so fielding them as candidates will make the party loose.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Basic123: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
kizz007:
you better Mention your fellow Saraki slaves aka BIAFRANs to help you click likes
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by earnvest: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
He should go to the AAC to pick a form and let his personality work for him, after going through the party's screening process of course.
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by jirutalini: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by able20(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
ismaog4u:
kanayo oooooh sorry u are in wrong party nah..come APC..any way that will be next time
What of Kenneth Okonkwo dem show pepper for APC
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Hotfreezer: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Radicalface:

[s]lol.. you are indeed really still an amature when it comes to political discussions,you see why I would let the topic slip..

And when you talk of political leaders, plz name them, is it of the likes of obj and Co.. Ohh they are a huge disappointment on a sane country political ladder.. surprised why I said so.. you don't have to be.. last I visited the road that leads to your self acclaimed leaders houses damn I was in tears.. mehn those men has doomed you guys/future..

better be wise[/s].

Ppolitically, Ogun State alone has produced more political heavyweights than your entire backwards region put together.

Obasanjo President 2X
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya. VP
Teslim Elias CJN
Adetokunbo Ademola CJN
Dimeji Bankole Speaker FHR

When your 5 worthless states combined can manage to produce a single president, you can reply me. Till then, keep shut and serve Nigerians in silence.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by tunary(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
These actors are only going there for their own self interest its clear enough
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by BrokenCock: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Come and eat guys
I can never eat cucumber in anybody's house.
I know wat girls do
I know guys do worse

1 Like

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Ppolitically, Ogun State alone has produced more political heavyweights than your entire backwards region put together.

Obasanjo President 2X
Shonekan Head, ING
Osinbajo VP
Diya. VP
Teslim Elias CJN
Adetokunbo Ademola CJN
Dimeji Bankole Speaker FHR

When your 5 worthless states combined can manage to produce a single president, you can reply me. Till then, keep shut and serve Nigerians in silence.

Why are you really in such pains
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by greatman247(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dmec:
What do you mean?

I mean Politics is a diff terrain from acting. This is not Nollywood. Some Actors think they have qualities and right to come steal money from politics when their acting career is going downslope. They're usually joker's. The other day it was Yul Edochie who came out and then later back out. It works for Desmond Elliot, but just because it works for Mr. A does not automatically mean it will also work for Mr. B.

I said it serves Kanayo right because when you are an actor and wants to go for political position you must move with those that know the terrain, the people that call the political shots; don't just depend on your popularity in the movie industry. This is not a movie script this is reality. He must come prepared and learn first and then wear his thinking cap and not just think because he was popular in Nollywood for years so its right time for him to hit the political terrain. It's two different ball games.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.