Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. (1634 Views)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Fuadudeen(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2010
What is islam? Litrrly,its is derived 4rm d word salam which means peace.Tchnclly islam is d total submission to d will of Allah.Who is Allah? Allah is d only one God who created d universe.D word Allah is an arabic word for God, therefor;islam is d total submission to d will of God.Islam does not preach wat many people ascribe to it(violence, killing, terror).Pls ask questns wit out insults or call 07061980060 esp. Btw 12:30 & 4:30 am and i'll show many hidden FACTS.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by olutboy1: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
it is a nice trend i like it but iam sorry that u are part of the people being being decieved
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Fuadudeen(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2010
If any1 is said 2 b decievd it is some1 who have heard of islam and still remains adamant.Who ever u you are,wat ever ur believe may b,if not islam we need 2 talk.U need 2 b saved.I swear with my whole life if u are not a muslim u're gone astray.Pls cal me i promise 2 prove it 2 u.07085088061 or 07061980060.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2010
Fadaudeen, you are beginning to sound very irritating. Se na by force to be a muslim? You think you are going to convert anyone to become an arab through these pleadings?
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by kingrhirhs(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2010
Islam was build on a false promise and a lie. The Foundation is wrong, so that way
it called a religion. Anoda word for religion is confusion. Islam is confused about God.
It only know a little about the shadow of God (if their is a shadow at all) not the substance.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Nezan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
@OP,

If islam is the true religion, what was the name of mohammed's father? Is it not abdallah, meaning slave of allah? who was allah before mohammed rebranded it? allah was one of the 360 idols worshipped in the kaaba by the kuraish tribe.

On growing up, mohammed rebranded his native deity, allah and elevated it to the status of a supreme deity, how long do I keep saying this?
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
Anoda thread bashing Islam,   angry

I'll refrain from postin wats on my mind lest I get banned again.  angry   angry

Allah Akbar!
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
I am a true Christian but I hate the way Christians or per se Christiandom argue when it comes to religion or to what looks contrary to their opinion or believe. I was brought in a Christian home that studies the Bible (not the one that reads the Bible). I was also taught how to reason from the Scriptures. I was taught never to abuse anyone because he seem not to believe what I do.

Know that these guys who believe in Mohamed and Allah have a conviction for that and it takes logic and real proof before you can lesson the iron clad. The same thing to YOU when it comes to believing what you never taught of before. Ours as Christians are the worst.

Take for instance, many Christians believe that Jesus Christ, God the Almighty and the Holy Spirit are three-in-one God. But it almost sounds stupid to another Christian who sees the Holy Spirit as a force and not God himself; who sees Jesus as the Son of God -yes, an Angel (the Chief of the Angels); God as the Almighty God (and Him alone as such). I've seen where a clergy man poured hot water on another christian for an argument on this belief.

I think the right thing is to open your mind and heart to sensibleness or foolishness of whatever opinion or teaching any religion has and tactfully, politely, and reasonably with respect convince this one of your views. We should also know that Christians and Muslims do not have one settlement ground. We use the Bible and they use the Quoran. Have you as a christian for once tried to know what the Quoran says that disapprove of what the say they believe, No! and you want to use the bible to convince him when he does believe that the bible is cooked story book. I have a thread here where a muslim tries to prove to Christians that Jesus in not the almighty God. He alleged that if he were, why would he say he never knew when the end would come and only the fathers knows? If he were, why would he be killed as man? Etc. No instead of Christians who read the same thread respond tactfully, they go on with abuses and tell him they pity him for not knowing the christ. I guess, the Muslim know the Christ the more than that Christian who wears an image and call it Christ when Christ himself forbids Idolatry.

I know that My fellow Christians or People of Christiandom would want to roast me alive but I guess I know the Bible enough to keep their mouth shot.

So Christians lets face this thread with utmost sincerity and not abuse. Lets reason with our brothers and friends Muslims with the aim of teaching and learning from them and not making them sad to leave the thread for us.

Thanks
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Nezan(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^^^ If saying the truth is bashing, so be it. Do you have any evidence to contradict the fact I posted?
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by chakula: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
ePAYSYSTEM:

I am a true Christian but I hate the way Christians or per se Christiandom argue when it comes to religion or to what looks contrary to their opinion or believe. I was brought in a Christian home that studies the Bible (not the one that reads the Bible). I was also taught how to reason from the Scriptures. I was taught never to abuse anyone because he seem not to believe what I do.

Know that these guys who believe in Mohamed and Allah have a conviction for that and it takes logic and real proof before you can lesson the iron clad. The same thing to YOU when it comes to believing what you never taught of before. Ours as Christians are the worst.

Take for instance, many Christians believe that Jesus Christ, God the Almighty and the Holy Spirit are three-in-one God. But it almost sounds silly to another Christian who sees the Holy Spirit as a force and not God himself; who sees Jesus as the Son of God -yes, an Angel (the Chief of the Angels); God as the Almighty God (and Him alone as such). I've seen where a clergy man poured hot water on another christian for an argument on this belief.

I think the right thing is to open your mind and heart to sensibleness or foolishness of whatever opinion or teaching any religion has and tactfully, politely, and reasonably with respect convince this one of your views. We should also know that Christians and Muslims do not have one settlement ground. We use the Bible and they use the Quoran. Have you as a christian for once tried to know what the Quoran says that disapprove of what the say they believe, No! and you want to use the bible to convince him when he does believe that the bible is cooked story book. I have a thread here where a muslim tries to prove to Christians that Jesus in not the almighty God. He alleged that if he were, why would he say he never knew when the end would come and only the fathers knows? If he were, why would he be killed as man? Etc. No instead of Christians who read the same thread respond tactfully, they go on with abuses and tell him they pity him for not knowing the christ. I guess, the Muslim know the Christ the more than that Christian who wears an image and call it Christ when Christ himself forbids Idolatry.

I know that My fellow Christians or People of Christiandom would want to roast me alive but I guess I know the Bible enough to keep their mouth shot.

So Christians lets face this thread with utmost sincerity and not abuse. Lets reason with our brothers and friends Muslims with the aim of teaching and learning from them and not making them sad to leave the thread for us.

Thanks

Hmmnn,keep preaching to him.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2010
Islam is the one true religion, what is wrong with that, he did not say it is the way of life. so unless you are addicted to one brand of religion you will not have any problems, it is like saying mex cocaine is the one true cocaine in the world grin
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by mazaje(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Islam is the one true religion, what is wrong with that, he did not say it is the way of life. so unless you are addicted to one brand of religion you will not have any problems, it is like saying mex cocaine is the one true cocaine in the world grin

Or that Nigerian beer is the one true beer. . . .Funny assumption from the OP. . .If Islam means peace when are Muslims always fighting for Allah?
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by firebrand: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
@fuadudeen, Islam does not preach wat many people ascribe to it(violence, killing, terror).

Good talk, it only inject it into the blood!
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by MrAnus: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2010
MUSLIMS BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS, NO OFFENCE
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by onunyere: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
islam is not a true religion.As a matter of fact,there is no true religion on earth
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by thehomer: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2010
@ OP
What makes a religion true?
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Bastage: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2010
Fuadudeen:

What is islam? Litrrly,its is derived 4rm d word salam which means peace.

I started to read but when I came across your first sentence, I realised that you are talking total bull.

The word Islam is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root s-l-m, and is derived from the Arabic verb Aslama, which means "to accept, surrender or submit."

It has nothing to do with the word "Peace". It is more akin to the word "Slavery".
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by vedaxcool(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2010
Yes brother islam has brought many good things namely
1. it liberated the women of arabia from the idolatrous bondage that made having daughter as a curse hance leading to their premature death.
2. It enancipated slaves by encouraging their masters to show them kindness release them not only that the Islamic govt. used money to free slaves.
3. Islam banned alcohol which was and still a leading cause of social problems.
4. Islam brought the first regular tax that was used in fighting poverty
5. And many more which I shall be discussing with time
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by Bastage: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
vedaxcool:

Yes brother islam has brought many good things namely
1. it liberated the women of arabia from the idolatrous bondage that made having daughter as a curse hance leading to their premature death.

Yes. Women are so liberated in Islam. That's why they're treated like second-class citizens.

2. It enancipated slaves by encouraging their masters to show them kindness release them not only that the Islamic govt. used money to free slaves.

Yes. It used money to free slaves. It now calls them "maids". They work in the same conditions as the slaves of history. And "real" slavery still exists in Islamic sub-Saharan Africa.

3. Islam banned alcohol which was and still a leading cause of social problems.

Yes. And instead started dealing in heroin. Islamic countries are the main providers and users of heroin. Pretty big social problem I'd say.

4. Islam brought the first regular tax that was used in fighting poverty

Yes. The rich got even richer whilst the poor got even poorer. Oil states with booming economies where the rich drive around in Ferraris and Rolls Royces whilst the poor can't even feed themselves.

5. And many more which I shall be discussing with time

Pray do discuss them. I need more laughs.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by vedaxcool(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
bastooge you donot are worth discussing serious issues as your mind is closed
further more Islam stopped the unnescery murder of females which was acoommon practice inthose times.
now bastooge go lay with your mates qat home and leave the adult to discuss serious matters.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by jcross19: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2010
@vedaxcool, have you forgotten that islam brought , V.V.F , child abuse, terrorists, high rate of illiterates, almajiris and a lots more
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by jcross19: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2010
islam is a disaster to the world no civilization just primitive and give way to beggers
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by vedaxcool(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2010
Jcross you know that I too interlectual to reply your foolery of a post.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by jcross19: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2010
@vedaxcool@, then reply or are you shot of word? mmm, well just reason withing your heart that how can mohammad made that promise , making the allah paradise most corrupt and full of ashewo i mean that 72 virgins and the rivers of wine then never allowed you do that on earth so which or where is more holy between the EARTH AND THE ALLAH'S PARADISE
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by MShittu: 1:46am On Jul 18, 2010
What was the point of this post exactly? To see how many people would insult Islam? And start of with that line? Fuadudeen, if you were trying to spark debate, I encourage you to do so, but the title and your post entry were too one-sided to possibly do so. If you were trying to subtly persuade others to become muslim, Im afraid that its quite obvious and that all you're doing is creating the impression that all muslims only want to impose their religion on others

In other words, this post isnt really helping anybody.
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by jcross19: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
@mrshittu, thanks we are to share a view .
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by vtuclan(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2010
fck it remember that it was the same ppl that took our fore fathers then as slaves now after awhileas black fools dey showed sa book and pics of some ppl and they told s God exits and they are the same ppl that are d ones going against all the rules.every thing abt us is a sin our original believes na sin so te to speak yoruba forsome places we no fit our clothes we no wan wear unless na usa.u c person wey never chop go use 9k buy shirt because it is t.m wat abt our own things
Re: Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. by vedaxcool(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2010
Ms, you are quite funny the guy that posted his post never threatened anybody but gave a good advice on why people should be muslims. furthermore jcrouch I repeat you are too unintellectual and myopic for me to answer your daft posts which mimics illiteracy of bush leanings. One reason why anybody should choose Islam it call to pure monotheism that is free from idolatrous thinking and outlook.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Truth About Jehovah Witnesses / Night Of Worship / I Need The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.