Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat (56524 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Fundamentalist: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

He will say its Hausa so thats why I am picking from his side. Or Timipre Silva

lets add Rasheedi Lodoja of oyo state in 2006 in build up to 2007 election , an election OBJ says its do or die

Adidebu and his amala politics comes to mind . Both sylva and lodoja offended their bosses . sylva had been a long time rival of GEJ during the primaries in 2006 when he came second to GEJ , he was among those whom denied him been declared as acting president and a major broker in yaradua administration and GEJ paid him back in 2011 while ladoja forgot the hands that feed him .

Just put, we have too much kids commenting on issues that is above their level , they dont read neither do they do research on history all these events is just little over a decade when social media was still in its infancy
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahahahahahaha....look at this Emergency Lagosian, who the hell cares if you disclose it, who sabi you and your friend...political nonentity and novice forming importance and being adept politically. "your friend this, your friend that"...who sabi una. Na for bar and Newspaper Stands dem dey practice politics. Blowhard braggart

Hahahaha. Have a good laugh. That was the goal. wink Me, just enjoying myself here with all the drama.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
XklusivGistBlog:

He didnt surrender,he was disgraced

He wasn't disgraced as you opined, he actually surrendered. He still have the option to decamp to another party to put up another fight and that will be a 50 50 chance. But I hope he let go.

According to father Abraham Lincoln:

"Learn how to lose and enjoy winning"
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by oluakin08: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
DELE MOMODU IS FOOLISH MAN, I KNEWN IT FOR LONG��
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by cuteboy2: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Spurious attack, tactical withdrawal is the hallmark of a brave warrior. Moja mosa la n mon akinkanju logun.

Go figure out.

He didn't withdraw. He lost the primary.
If he decamps to contest under another party, he will lose miserably
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by edupedia: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

Decamp and see everybody follow you

If Yoruba's cannot liberate themselves, we would help them. All we need is for them to believe they can be saved

...have u saved yourself first?...suegbe...
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Azam101: 4:36am On Oct 04, 2018
speedyGonzales:
No need to suger coat things, weak men are weak
So for him to have concede defeat he is a coward?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by opribo(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Ambode should learn fast, in politics there are no permanent friends only permanent interests.

He ought to have saved himself all this embarassment by shifting base to PDP with all his supporters, by now Bubu and Oshio would have taken it personal with Tinubu to do everything to keep him but see how he has even conceded victory
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by deScifa(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2018
MartinsD12:

Ambode should do the needful decamp, man cannot go down without a fight except he is a cowardice Afonja

Afonja was a war lord who revolted against his own people and was going to attack oyo with a Northern/Yoruba partnered army but the rest is history now. Is it not the fellow who is Afonja in every sense that you lot made your national leader in PDP....A betrayer whose ambition is bigger than the state.

So if you say Afonja my friend that word is not synonymous with cowardness it's means

1). A war lord or even royalty cos the real Afonja was sometimes called Alafin Afonja.
2). A very ambitious fellow.
3). A snitch

Before you talk down on any one...learn your own history, culture and tradition but if you don't have this 3....kpele!... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by MartinsD12(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2018
deScifa:

Afonja was a war lord who revolted against his own people and was going to attack oyo with a Northern/Yoruba partnered army but the rest is history now. Is it not the fellow who is Afonja in every sense that you lot made your national leader in PDP....A betrayer whose ambition is bigger than the state.

So if you say Afonja my friend that word is not synonymous with cowardness it's means

1). A war lord or even royalty cos the real Afonja was sometimes called Alafin Afonja.
2). A very ambitious fellow.
3). A snitch

Before you talk down on any one...learn your own history, culture and tradition but if you don't have this 3....kpele!... embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
No problemo am not in pdp but what happen to ambode is shameful but I can never hold brief for any politician, all they know and care about is their personal pocket enrichment
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by duwdu: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
JoanHicks:
He once advised tinubu not to go against ambode

Indeed. Or does that man Dele Momodu think the Internet forgets? wink

P34c3
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by duwdu: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2018
XklusivGistBlog:

He didnt surrender,he was disgraced

I agree this was more like it.

P34c3
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by 7lives: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Deepfreezer:

If Ambode has Igbo blood in him he will never be disgraced out of office like this. smart men defected longtime and the mugu stayed back.

Yoruba have solutions to such MADNESS, let me help you with a list.
Alafin SHANGO.
Alafin Aole.
Bashorun Gaha
Oba Olayode the Shoun of Ogbomosho.
Ladoke Akintola former premier, SW.
Ooni Olubushe 3 had to flee Ile Ife when the mob came for him, during the june 12 struggle.
Babangida was FRUSTRATED out in 1997.
The list is endless but I will stop here.
All the men mentioned here are not mere mortals, but our people frustrated them out.
Trust me Ambode will NOT want to give it a try, ko ni fe te.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Tolahinges: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

Decamp and see everybody follow you

If Yoruba's cannot liberate themselves, we would help them. All we need is for them to believe they can be saved

Your reverred Kanu disappointed you. The Yorubas do not need your help. We know what we want.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by 7lives: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Lot13:
History would rather remember him as a true Democrats who believes that power actually belongs to the people.

We fought a good fight yesterday with Ambode and we are back together again like brothers which is what you evil eebos don't want, praying and looking out for what will disrupt the peace that we enjoy in the SW.

Anyway, the case of you eebos is by the way side, the time is almost here.

They are the power behind the SW crisis of 1965, they don't know that eye don open.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by deScifa(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2018
MartinsD12:

No problemo am not in pdp but what happen to ambode is shameful but I can never hold brief for any politician, all they know and care about is their personal pocket enrichment

Well that's we should not emotion over ride our sense of good judgement....some are better demons while some are clear devils...the choice is yours
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by deScifa(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
7lives:

They are the power behind the SW crisis of 1965, they don't know that eye don open.

Abi' peeps who have never won a battle calling brave peeps cowards it's just funny and ludicrous.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
millhouse:
my brother.. leave that guy make e dey rant .. yesterday’s election I took my time to go to a pooling unit in the heart of VI .to my chagrin seeing the caliber of people in the pooling unit I just shook my head , market women, artisans , abegeros , all full the pooling unit ..I ask myself , where are the elites and corporate workers here that are always on social media hailing ambode .. None could be found .. I had to lie that I am an independent observer from on agency and they are even glad to welcome me so I could attest to the result .. Amode had a big zero there . All his supporters are online twitting .

Don't mind them cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by victorazyvictor(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:

What do you expect him to do? Fight? With who? The party leaders and cards carrying members dont want him again... He understood it....

If he try anything rash or stupid.. They open his cans of worms...and he will be impeached.....

He supposed have decamped, contest against APC and am sure he will win but he has no balls to do so.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Sleekfingers: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:

He supposed have decamped, contest against APC and am sure he will win but he has no balls to do so.

For me. He made the best decision...because apc run things in Lagos. And it is obvious, even to the blind...

Ambode have lost the civil servants, market women. These are the people that vote the most.....

The only party he can decamp to is pdp..and that will be a disastrous decision....
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by victorazyvictor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sleekfingers:

For me. He made the best decision...because apc run things in Lagos. And it is obvious, even to the blind...

Ambode have lost the civil servants, market women. These are the people that vote the most.....

The only party he can decamp to is pdp..and that will be a disastrous decision....

That's what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.