Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC (5844 Views)

Hypocrisy Flashback. Ambode The Bus Terminal Governor. See Thread / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
[img]https://olamidebakare.files./2016/06/fashola-and-ambode1.jpg[/img]

...but useless Abode threw it inside dustbin.

smh..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Debteecreations(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Valro(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na u write the master plan?

3 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
Valro:
Na u write the master plan?
[/s]

No, na your ipob village governor write am..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by FarahAideed: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Keep fooling yourself..Ambode still pass you no matter what

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is a clear example of what happened in Inter Milan years back when Mourinho gave a robust team to Rafa Banitez and only for Rafa to scatter the team.

Jose Mourinho " Fashola " gave Inter Milan FC " Lagos State " to Rafa Banitez " Ambode " and only for Ambode to dump the working formation and start using useless formation.

Thank God for quick intervention.

2 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oga, why taking this issue too personal? shocked

FarahAideed:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even ambode sef don take his lashing and moved on, but trust Igbos to die for post and carry dead body...

ipob losers

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by etebefia: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
No be only Master plan, na Tinubu plan. Yorubas trying hard to justify their slave mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by diebuhari1: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
The intimidation of Christians in Yoruba land must stop!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by sunbilor(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Even ambode sef don take his lashing and moved on, but trust Igbos to die for post and carry dead body...

ipob losers

grin grin
The way you carry this Ambode matter for head e be like say you folo for the people wey dey carry refuse for Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
sunbilor:
The way you carry this Ambode matter for head e be like say you folo for the people wey dey carry refuse for Lagos.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by gen2briz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
IPOB people keep claiming that they want BIAFRA, But they never stop pokenosing into Oduduwa's affairs. Please, did they need someone from oduduwa to govern their upcoming Biafra ni?

6 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Hotfreezer: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
diebuhari1:

The highest post held by a Yoruba man in this country is held by a Pastor.

Fvck off. Ipob pigs.

6 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
I have always believe that Fashola is an excellent public administrator and today I was proved right beyond reasonable doubt that he is. Was inside BRT with a woman in her 50s and she started talking about how Ambode failed and all that. She talked about all I have observed about this FAILURE called Ambode. I kept listening to her until the word God bless you ma'am came out of my mouth. She asked where Tinubu got Fashola and that she hope Sanwolu was gotten from the same place or else they go back where Fashola was picked. She said it would have been better if our constitution allows Fashola to continue. Finally she said Fashola should be used as a standard for any Lagos state governor which I truly believe. This is what we are trying to tell all those people shouting Ambode up and down.

Ambode performance is far far far far far below that of the great Fash. Infact only a confused and deluded person will ever even think of comparing the two.And one thing to note is that Fashola beats nigerian standard 1000000 times and can be compared to any standard obtainable anywhere in the world. This is not about exaggeration or anything even the world could see then with his numerous awards. This shows that Fash will perform excellently anywhere in the world as far as public administration is concerned. The guy tries to understand the problem and how people feel before preferring solutions.

Now let's come to Ambode aka Mr FAILURE. This dude failed even when using nigerian standard not to talk of international. People are not even scared throwing dirt on the road again can you try it during Fashola's time. I remember his tenure you dare not throw anything through your vehicle's windows. No matter who you are you dare not pass through the BRT lane else you gonna have a conversation with Mr Fash. I was almost crying when a boy begged his father that he just want to shake Fashola's hand the father went to Fashola aides to request that his son will like to shake him and he granted it. What I am trying to say hear is he was loved as governor simply because of his performance. Fash was an household name.He was an action governor when he talks you pick sense in it even when you dont agree with him. Can the same be said of Mr FAILURE. Whenever this FAILURE opens his mouth what comes out is rubbish and you keep wondering if is a governor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by xana101: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fashola is a hero. He worked tirelessly for ambode. Ambode became governor and start fighting fashola.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by laurel03(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
etebefia:
No be only Master plan, na Tinubu plan. Yorubas trying hard to justify their slave mentality.
Tinubu is greater than Ojukwu... just know that. See as lasgidi is working that is why ur people still dey rush come to sell gala for traffic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by striker07(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
TrueNigerian300:
I have always believe that Fashola is an excellent public administrator and today I was proved right beyond reasonable doubt that he is. Was inside BRT with a woman in her 50s and she started talking about how Ambode failed and all that. She talked about all I have observed about this FAILURE called Ambode. I kept listening to her until the word God bless you ma'am came out of my mouth. She asked where Tinubu got Fashola and that she hope Sanwolu was gotten from the same place or else they go back where Fashola was picked. She said it would have been better if our constitution allows Fashola to continue. Finally she said Fashola should be used as a standard for any Lagos state governor which I truly believe. This is what we are trying to tell all those people shouting Ambode up and down.

Ambode performance is far far far far far below that of the great Fash. Infact only a confused and deluded person will ever even think of comparing the two.And one thing to note is that Fashola beats nigerian standard 1000000 times and can be compared to any standard obtainable anywhere in the world. This is not about exaggeration or anything even the world could see then with his numerous awards. This shows that Fash will perform excellently anywhere in the world as far as public administration is concerned. The guy tries to understand the problem and how people feel before preferring solutions.

Now let's come to Ambode aka Mr FAILURE. This dude failed even when using nigerian standard not to talk of international. People are not even scared throwing dirt on the road again can you try it during Fashola's time. I remember his tenure you dare not throw anything through your vehicle's windows. No matter who you are you dare not pass through the BRT lane else you gonna have a conversation with Mr Fash. I was almost crying when a boy begged his father that he just want to shake Fashola's hand the father went to Fashola aides to request that his son will like to shake him and he granted it. What I am trying to say hear is he was loved as governor simply because of his performance. Fash was an household name.He was an action governor when he talks you pick sense in it even when you dont agree with him. Can the same be said of Mr FAILURE. Whenever this FAILURE opens his mouth what comes is rubbish and you keep wondering if is a governor.
if fashola has done extremely well as you posited then Lagos shouldn't be in its current state,the point is both fashola and ambode are average when you compare their performance vis-à-vis the amount Lagos is generating.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by dazzlingd(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
diebuhari1:

E no go better for you as long as you continue this religious card nonsense... Yorubas don't play victims like pigs of your calibre. Nobody is intimidating anybody as yorubas coexist in peace. Your attempt to divide will fail you and your generations.. Na your lineage go face division.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by sunbilor(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.
E pain am
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
sunbilor:
E pain am
[/s]

Obviously, you village Igbos are still in pain.

ipob losers
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Niorte: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Now let's come to Ambode aka Mr FAILURE. This dude failed even when using nigerian standard not to talk of international. People are not even scared throwing dirt on the road again can you try it during Fashola's time. I remember his tenure you dare not throw anything through your vehicle's windows. No matter who you are you dare not pass through the BRT lane else you gonna have a conversation with Mr Fash. I was almost crying when a boy begged his father that he just want to shake Fashola's hand the father went to Fashola aides to request that his son will like to shake him and he granted it. What I am trying to say hear is he was loved as governor simply because of his performance. Fash was an household name.He was an action governor when he talks you pick sense in it even when you dont agree with him. Can the same be said of Mr FAILURE. Whenever this FAILURE opens his mouth what comes out is rubbish and you keep wondering if is a governor.
Thank you for the long story.

As old as you are, you believed the woman simply because she said what you wanted to hear.

In all honesty, compare Oshodi during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare that smelling Ojota during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Please compare Berger during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare Ajah traffic during Fashola and Ambode's tenure.

That you hate or are told to hate someone should not stop you from saying the truth.

Fashola did well in his term. Ambode is also doing well. Don't try to paint Fashola as Mr Perfect, he had his errors too.

Do you think dirtiness of the environment is not politically motivated. You may not believe this. The LAWMA people were only trying to make a statement hence they create more problem from the new competitor.

Here is a country where someone will tar a road, and enemies of progress will go at odd hours to create potholes on the road just for political noise.

Tinubu has won the battle but he has already lost the war.

Many people pleaded with him but he turned deaf ears claiming his supporters would not accept. But we all know that when he sneezes, his supporters catch cold. President, governors, leaders and other high ranking politicians begged him and he insisted NO. A day will come, he also will beg and no one will hear him. Except the law of diminishing return ceases to hold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
striker07:
if fashola has done extremely well as you posited then Lagos shouldn't be in its current state,the point is both fashola and ambode are average when you compare their performance vis-à-vis the amount Lagos is generating.

This is where the problem lies Nigerians are miraculous people always looking for miracles everywhere. I have always said something and I will keep saying it - Nigeria is not a rich country as the politicians preach as well as most Nigerians believe. The politicians tell you so to justify their fat salaries and allowances.Nigeria is rich in terms of mineral resources but not financially there is difference between both. Now you want everything to be fixed and look like london or dubai without comparing their budget with ours. We are import based nation and our economy will always depend on the dollars. Now convert the so called Lagos state budget to the dollars and compare with standard cities all over the world.Notice how small it is. Now you want him to perform miracle from nowhere and use the little he had then to build dubai or new york?

If you critically analyse it you will know that Fashola perform excellently with the little he had.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by kunmiiii: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

ipob losers

grin grin

Funny of it all...apart from always backing losers,they always cry more than the bereaved, they turned to Emergency Lagosians on top family affair matter and led the young man to his seeming political oblivion...Now Ambode has moved on even while humiliated, he has promised to be loyal to the party and work with the aspirant, but they are still goading him and mistaking Loyalty for slavery simply because the ethos of Loyalty and Allegiance mean nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Niorte: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

This is where the problem lies Nigerians are miraculous people always looking for miracles everywhere. I have always said something and I will keep saying it - Nigeria is not a rich country as the politicians preach as well as most Nigerians believe. The politicians tell you so to justify their fat salaries and allowances.Nigeria is rich in terms of mineral resources but not financially there is difference between both. Now you want everything to be fixed and look like london or dubai without comparing their budget with ours. We are import based nation and our economy will always depend on the dollars. Now convert the so called Lagos state budget to the dollars and compare with standard cities all over the world.Notice how small it is. Now you want him to perform miracle from nowhere and use the little he had then to build dubai or new york?

If you critically analyse it you will know that Fashola perform excellently with the little he had.

In case you don't know, the money that FG owed Lagos state during Tinubu/Obasanjo tenure was paid during Fashola's administration. So there was lots of money to us. I won't take away the fact that Fashola did well during his First term. His second term was average performance

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by sunbilor(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Obviously, you village Igbos are still in pain.

ipob losers

Na you dey die my dear. Take am easy with life bro. Life na jeje LAWMA chairman, Oshodi branch
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Niorte:

Thank you for the long story.

As old as you are, you believed the woman simply because she said what you wanted to hear.

In all honesty, compare Oshodi during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare that smelling Ojota during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Please compare Berger during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare Ajah traffic during Fashola and Ambode's tenure.

That you hate or told to hate someone should not stop you from saying the truth.

Fashola made did well in his term. Ambode is also doing well. Don't try to paint Fashola as Mr Perfect, he had his errors too.

Do you think dirtiness of the environment is not politically motivated. You may not believe this. The LAWMA people were only trying to make a statement hence the create more problem from the new competitor.

Here is a country where someone will tarred a road, and enemies of progress will go at odd hours to create potholes on the road just for political noise.

Tinubu has won the battle but he has already lose the war.

Many people plead with him but he turned deaf hears claiming his supporters would not accept. But we all know that when he sneezes, his supporters catch cold. Presidents, governors, leaders and other high ranking politicians begged him and he insisted NO. A day will come, he also will beg and no one will hear him. Except the law of diminishing return ceases to hold

Lol!!!

I will only use one of your own point against you. As old as you are you dont know what Oshodi looks like before Fashola.I cant really see any significant improvement apart from the ongoing construction that will never finish even if given 8 years. Now if you dont know Oshodi looked before Fashola then you dont deserve to talk about it. Whatever Ambode must have done is a child play compare to Fashola.This is a fact.

Now that same Oshodi - I hope you know Agege motor road and the substandard road he is constructing with quack engineers everywhere.So they are stopping visionscape to do their work. I am hearing this for the first time. When was the last time they came to ur place? So politicians are telling people to dump refuse on the roads? Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
sunbilor:
Na you dey die my dear. Take am easy with life bro. Life na jeje LAWMA chairman, Oshodi branch
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7895649_fbimg1538600284841_jpegd27d7ae2be763b209b2f3becda873aa7

Ambode don move so stop crying and moaning all over the internet.

They need your passion and energy in your village.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
kunmiiii:

Funny of it all...apart from always backing losers,they always cry more than the bereaved, they turned to Emergency Lagosians on top family affair matter and led the young man to his seeming political oblivion...Now Ambode has moved on even while humiliated, he has promised to be loyal to the party and work with the aspirant, but they are still goading him and mistaking Loyalty for slavery simply because the ethos of Loyalty and Allegiance mean nothing to them.

Funny enough, these ipob clowns didn't even vote for ambode back in 2015.

They don't even like ambode sef or give a poo abut Lagos state sef, Tinubu is their obsession and portion in life fixation as if he's responsible fo their miserable existence.

3 Likes

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
I think it is a waste of time responding to some all these people crying for Ambode the FAILURE. What i think is most of them dont live in Lagos or just arrived. Where do you even want to start comparing the two? Education - Fash renovated almost all the public schools in Lagos and these are standard structure. The first time I will see a public school with good water system and air condition. Fash built primary health care in all local govt and they are working perfectly - introduced Attendance Management Sysytem for the doctors. Built world class roads everywhere? Please one these people shouting Ambode should name one Ambode's project that can compare Lekki-Ikoyi bridge?

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by sunbilor(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7895649_fbimg1538600284841_jpegd27d7ae2be763b209b2f3becda873aa7

Ambode don move so stop crying and moaning all over the internet.

They need your passion and energy in your village.
Your family and village don't need you, I guess. Bourdillion street cleaner. Bambialla arm-chair-placard- carrying politician.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday / Heavy Soldiers Patrolling In Oyigbo VIDEO / Isiguzo Praises Seriake Dickson On Managing His Relationship With Governor Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.