Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. (498 Views)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. by OkorojiE: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma.
I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.

Please I am not lying. I am saying the truth. There is no one to help me from those I know.

The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it. I am very frustrated right now, eating self is not in the picture, as I have not eaten today. I think about it day and night, and it is affecting my productivity.

I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me..

Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907133648.
Acct No 0024727225
Diamond Bank.

I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.
Please help me. Thank you.

Please the mods don't ban me. Call me to confirm it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. by Luizkid(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bro, money is hard to come by these days and only a few (convinced ones) would pay it into an anonymous account just becos of what you wrote up there and previous experiences too. I think families n relatives even family friends or ur Church can help you here. Most pple, no matter how stingy usually assist in terms of school fees as long as they know u're responsible.
Re: I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2018
THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.

I BROKE PASS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

MBBS From All American Institute Of Medical Sciences / The Effect Of Accounting Techniques On Small Business Performances / Sule Lamido University IJMB Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.