Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Quick Tips, Delivery And Ordering Of Wigs- Read This And Thank Me Later - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Quick Tips, Delivery And Ordering Of Wigs- Read This And Thank Me Later (266 Views)

Do You Know The Classification Of Human Hair Lace Wigs? / It's 2021, Do You Still Think Should Not Buy Synthetic Wigs? / Top Quality Leather Sneakers At Mouth Watering Price. Buy And Thank Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips, Delivery And Ordering Of Wigs- Read This And Thank Me Later by tigerex27: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wigs are worn for either prosthetic, cosmetic, or convenience reasons. People who have lost all or part of their own hair due to illness or natural baldness can disguise the condition. For strictly cosmetic reasons (or perhaps to alter their appearance), people might wear a wig to quickly achieve a longer or fuller hairstyle or a different color.

TYPES OF WIGS
We have various types of wigs which are stated below:

1.Frontal wigs.

2. 360 lace frontal.

3. Closure

4. Partial front lace wigs

5. Full lace wigs

Vien braid wig gives you an edge in time and savings. Still looking good and gorgeous also economical.we engage in all classes of wig making, home delivery(local and int'l), good customer relation and satisfaction. You can contact the following numbers for more information,enquires, training and orders;

+2348133017635

+2347032631612

+2347085419615.

You can also email us at ojukwugregory@gmail.com

For other hot and interesting posts on health related topics you can follow this link =https=www.gregoryhealthworld.com

(1) (Reply)

Shop - Balenciaga Logo Print Backpack In Black / Socai Media Content Ideas For Fashion Businesses / Shop - MCM Medium Milla Backpack In Burgundy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.