Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Big Shaq Comes In Hot With A Fresh New Freestyle, Announces New Mixtape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Shaq Comes In Hot With A Fresh New Freestyle, Announces New Mixtape (402 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Shaq Comes In Hot With A Fresh New Freestyle, Announces New Mixtape by Plus1Nigeria(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Of course, he wore his jacket throughout his freestyle.

Last year, Big Shaq managed to become a viral sensation with his comedic hit "Man's Not Hot." At first, the track was just a silly meme that kids were singing in the street. Then, it turned into a global phenomenon, getting airplay in the club and being remixed by some of the industry's top producers.

Last we heard from Big Shaq, he had released a new video for his latest single "Man Don't Dance." It's taken him a year but Dapaah is finally ready to drop a mixtape. The comedian-turned-rapper shared the news on Instagram, dropping off a new freestyle simultaneously. His bars are just as ridiculous as in any other musical showing he's pulled off. He starts off by seemingly shouting out carbon monoxide and potassium before getting right down to business. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5/ Once I caught a fish alive/ 6, 7, 8, 9, 10/ Then I let it go again," raps Big Shaq. In case you were wondering, yes, he is wearing his jacket all throughout the video.

Check out The Hot New Video Freestyle by Big Shaq Here....

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Angels, The Kind That Heaven Sends…i'm Surrounded By These Angels, / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Spark Up Relationship Rumours / Woman Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10-years Cries Out As She's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.