Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

“if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole (1014 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
It seems the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole, has bitten more than he can chew as aspirants from across the country have been condemning his action to unilaterally disqualify them after paying huge sum of money to obtain nomination/expression of interest forms to participate in the party’s primary for the 2019 general elections. From Kaduna to Kano in the North; Imo, Ondo, Lagos and Ogun in the South, the story is the same. Aspirants are lamenting the harsh decision of the National Working Committee to disqualify them without any justifiable reason known to law calling it undemocratic, and unacceptable.

On Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018 in Ondo, affected aspirants asked the NWC to reverse the decision within 24 hours. The aspirants also asked the National Chairman of the party, Mr. Adams Oshiomohle, to resign if the decision of the NWC was not reversed within 24 hours.

Some of the senatorial aspirants – a human rights lawyer, Dr. Tunji Abayomi, Ondo State representative on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission, Mr. Lucky Ayedatiwa, a former Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr. Victor Olabimtan, Dr. Felder Olatunji, Mr. Morayo Lebi and Odunayo Akinrinsola, were disqualified by the NWC on Tuesday.

The three serving senators that were given the automatic tickets of the party included, Senator Ajayi Boroffice ( Ondo North), Senator Tayo Alasoadura ( Ondo Central) and Senator Yele Omogunwa (Ondo South).

The aspirants who spoke with journalists through Dr. Abayomi in Akure, the state capital, said Oshiomole was working towards the total collapse of the APC, saying he ( Oshiomole) was not capable to lead the party and had failed as the chairman of the party.

Abayomi stated that given automatic tickets to the sitting senators was not democratic and was against the constitution of the party and that of Nigeria.

He said, “We, the aspirants of the APC in Ondo State, purportedly cleared to contest, hereby reject, unequivocally, the so-called decision of the NWC. There is nothing like automatic tickets in a constitutional democracy. The NWC should rescind the decision or Oshiomole should resign.

“He ( Oshiomole) does not have the capacity, he does not have the tolerance to lead the party, if he does not resign he will kill the party.”

Also speaking, one of the cleared senators, Tayo Alasoadura said though he was cleared to contest the senatorial election, he was not pleased with the decision of the NWC by disqualifying other aspirants.

He added that the problem of the party had further been compounded under the leadership of Oshiomole.

“I have to show leadership. I cannot say because the decision does not affect me and keep quiet. If we do not fight this dictatorial tendency now, what if they come after me tomorrow? It is not the party that gave me automatic ticket. It was my people who said I should go on to represent them and did not raise a candidate.

“And in making this assertion, we make bold to proclaim that we will leave all options open until the manifest error of judgement is corrected.”

When asked to name the other options available,the senator said , “when we get to the bridge, we will .....

Continue Reading >>> http://www.naijaintoto.com.ng/2018/10/if-he-does-not-resign-he-will-kill.html

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by mimimile93: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Anything that will make PMB wins 2019 election is allowed..

2 Likes

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by Shelloween(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
mimimile93:
Including the death of yyour loved ones?

2 Likes

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by SolutionMee: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy
I'm very much in anticipation of the death of the sinking party.
Not just me but all lovers of democracy and those who knows the true value of our independence. Cometh 2019, power much change hand. Power must return back to the People.

1 Like

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by SolutionMee: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Shelloween:
Don't mind him it.

2 Likes

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by Kingosytex(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
let him kill and bury the party. if he does that, it means that the prayers of millions of nigerians have been answered

1 Like

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by mimimile93: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Shelloween:

I said 'Anything'.
Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by mimimile93: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
Don't mind him it.
Does his minding pays bills?

1 Like

Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by futuregovernor: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
mimimile93:
Including your your joblessness
Re: “if He Does Not Resign He Will Kill The Party.” — Ondo APC To Oshiomole by mimimile93: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2018
futuregovernor:
Including your your joblessness
If u know the meaning of 'Anything', you won't askd dis dumb qstn...

Some hours ago a nairalander posted pictures of his new house.

Is he not in this same PMB govt with you?

Lazy people will always have excuses to remain jobless.

Don't go and get a life. Wait for the govt to put food into ur mouth.

HE THAT WAITS FOR A ROASTED CHICKEN TO JUMP FROM THE PLATE INSIDE HIS MOUTH WILL WAIT FOR A LONG TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Atiku Abubakar Wins PDP Presidential Primaries. / Enemies At Work! Igbos And Their Yoruba Friends Beware!! / Policeman Sobers Up After Being Flogged In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.