Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone (356 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady / BREAKING ! Leah Sharibu Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone by Unlimited419: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari called Leah Sharibu's 'mother one week after she filed a suit demanding for a 500 million Naira compensation from the government.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday had a telephone conversation with Mrs Rebecca Sharibu, the mother of the Dapchi schoolgirl, Leah, that splinter group of Boko Haram refused to release along with the others.

The call came one week after Mrs Sharibu jointly filed a suit with Daniel David Kadzai and a United States-based Lift-Up-Now Incorporation, a Non-Governmental Organisation, demanding for 500 million Naira from the government as a compensation for the indignities and human deprivations suffered by Leah since her abduction in February 2018.

Apparently to calm her nerves, President Buhari called her and gave her and gave her loads of assurances.

Leah was Kidnapped in February by a splinter group of Boko Haram and was held back when other girls were returned to Dapchi because she allegedly refused to renounce her Christian faith.

In the phone call with Mrs Sharibu, President Buhari assured her that his administration would do everything it would take to bring her daughter back home.

A statement by the spokesman for President Buhari, Mr Gabar Shehu, said that the President consoled the Sharibu family and assured the parents that the Federal Government would do its utmost for the safety and security of their daughter.

"I convey my emotion, the strong commitment of my administration and the solidarity of all Nigerians to you and your family as we will do our best to bring your daughter home in peace and safety,” President Buhari told her.

He further assured the mother that his heart was with her family, as that of the entire nation which continues to pray for the safe return of their “our daughter, Leah.”

Recently Boko Haram released am audio message from Leah.

She had asked the government to pity her and rescue her from Boko Haram's dungeon.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/10/what-buhari-told-leah-sharibus-mother.html
Re: What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone by Unlimited419: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Instead of giving her words of assurance that why not just tell your employees to set her free and tell them it is a bad market in case they ask why
Re: What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone by Kingosytex(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2018
i really pity this woman, i pray 4 the safe return of her daughter
Re: What Buhari Told Leah Sharibu's Mother On Phone by cooldipo(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Your best

Nothing is guaranteed then sad

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 7 Teenagers Allegedly Killed Over N100 Bribe In Rivers State(photos) / Over 25 People Killed As Police Extortion Causes Accident In Osun / Chai: Small Boy Killed His Mom, Had S 3 X With Her Corpse For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.