Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch (28587 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: We’ve Accepted Defeat – Matawalle’s Camp / You have accepted defeat already . Nigerians To Festus Keyamo / Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by kanicorp9(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2018
https://wiki9ja.com.ng/ you can register and post anything news or things happening around you
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by IamHopeful(f): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Of course, most people know that he's trying to save face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Good a thing Ambode knows this. A wise man isn't one who feigns bravery only to walk himself into certain death. The gentleman knows the noose is around his neck and all it would have taken to seal his fate, had he attempted anything funny, is kick the stool from under his feet.

Life goes on.

Modath, come forth. Your son has taken a plunge again, only this time he's enriched his needless drivel with ample gbagaun.

Fire, who did this to you? What really happened to you after 2015? Did that election cost you an immeasurable fortune or something? Is there anything we can give to ameliorate your suffering? embarassed
Wow! nice composition. We gat a lot of talented intelligent people in this country. Reasons why it baffles me when intelligent minds allow themselves to be enslaved and brainwashed by unintelligent people. The unintelligent and fools rule the world while the intelligent are cowardly and always weak to take their stand. Say no to slavery! Say no to Jagabanism! I refuse to be a slave to fools of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by OYEDIPE(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Elayna:
Tsunami looming in Lagos
Apc with this dictatorship of a thing
How can a best performing Governor couldn't make it at the primaries
Just because he isn't the Godfathers favourite
Truly Apc doesn't mean well for this country
He is not the best governor, IGR to performance ratio says it all. Contemporary politics require you to carry all stakeholders along.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Sleekfingers: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2018
1stCitizen:

Revolt against an internal party matter? Are all Lagosians APC members?

I tire o...don't mind them..they are mischief makers...

Shouting liberate Lagos up and down...Apc have a very influence on lagosians....but any other party too can do the same...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by ipobarecriminals: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Those useless scammer panel beta return Lagosian money dey collected from Ambo back b4 lightning strike dem Thieves
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by adm212144: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2018
okoolori:

Don’t worry you people will be liberated soon if not one day. Most of y’all folks on this forum likes commenting myopic and more on sentiments of which you guys have not fact of hats going on and am sure you are in Lagos states or either a enemy of Tinubu just coz ur other states mumuish politicians can’t even do half of what he hasn’t done. Even your president had to seek for the Oracle the Slayer of PDP, The Jagaban OfBorgu. Tell your pay master Mesujamba to be ready for twenty Nineteen coz Kwara is taken already.... Mtschewwww
It could be reason you are not thinking straight .you are Tinubu slaves till you die mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by princeade86(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2018
We all know that
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Horus(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvrygHCo4Qs

Nigerians react as Ambode accepts defeats To Sanwo-Olu. Lagos APC primary
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Jokerman(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Lies.... how can he be impeached when he didn't break any law??

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Sleekfingers: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2018
O
hackman34:
This is also the same scenario with Goodluck and Buhari. If he does not wants war, he should embrace peace.

You are right...Jonathan saw the handwriting on the wall..he had no choice but to accept defeat...he knew what was coming and he was warned....

Same with ambode the party leaders and members dont want ambode again...and knows it...it is only a fool that will continuing fighting. When it is obvious, that the battle have been lost...
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by mightguy(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
They all backstabbed him. Chai the almighty Ambode... Chai tufia
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Kaybaba5(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2018
Ambode is a kid politician........

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by cmikel: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
They want abode to fund the eko Atlantic a private property project with 100%of tax payer money and he said no

And that was his sin they decided to black mail him

And they started to give the dog a bad name so as to crucify it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Burgerlomo: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
PassingShot:

While will he still be impeached?

He would only be impeached if he decamped or rejected the election. As it stands, he has behaved himself.

The party's position is secondary to none.

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Jokerman(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
wolesmile:
I just respect this Tinubu... The Asiwaju of Lagos (from now on, Of Yorubaland); The Jagaban Borgu of (where was that again?); The Slayer of PDP; The Silencer of Obasanjo (though I respect the Ebora Owu too); The Vicegerent of Yoruba Leaders past; Omo Aye, Omo awon Agba!!! Much respect... I doff my hat sir!

Someone that could not defeat Saraki??

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
emmie14:
Ambode was installed by Tinubu against vox populi to satisfy his selfish interest and ego but governor derailed from the evil agreement and bended to the people and constructions. Surprisingly the Yoruba clan who been addressing Ambode as the best governor anchored in Tinubu's u-turn to point fingers to the same good man, speaking from both sides of the mouth. Habaa!!! Meaning that Jagaban as rightly called thinks for them and decides for them. This road you're travelling seems good; the end is destruction."You will cry oh Lagos" .
You will buy PMS from #86 per litre to #145 per litre. Ambode have congratulated Olu as Jonathan did. That omen is not good.
Lagosian should have revolted against imposition.
Actually lagosians disappointed me, the way they bended to tinubus will made me feel they are nothing but mindless cowards.. spits

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Guyman02: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Aufbauh:
Sure, politics requires tact and wisdom to stay relevant.
You can't win all the time so you have to learn when to accept defeat in a gloomy reality when the odds are against you.
He can turn his weaknesses to strength if he's able to manage the situation properly.

He is weak and can't turn weakness to strength, he is a coward
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Livebygrace: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I detest virtual money
It's a scam!
No, it isn't as long as technology is not a scam.
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by TruthisOut: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2018
wolesmile:
I just respect this Tinubu... The Asiwaju of Lagos (from now on, Of Yorubaland); The Jagaban Borgu of (where was that again?); The Slayer of PDP; The Silencer of Obasanjo (though I respect the Ebora Owu too); The Vicegerent of Yoruba Leaders past; Omo Aye, Omo awon Agba!!! Much respect... I doff my hat sir!

They are playing politics with your future and your children's and you are respecting them. Nigerians are easily fooled.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by LyfeJennings(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Ambocraze
Finish whatever U have left and leave us in peace
Oloriburuku governor
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by 49cents(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Y'all should leave tinubu and the Yoruba alone and stop crying more than the berieved.....

Whenever the Yorubas feel they have heard enough they will act accordingly that I know for sure.

Other tribes oya go and attack your own governor

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Elayna:
Tsunami looming in Lagos
Apc with this dictatorship of a thing
How can a best performing Governor couldn't make it at the primaries
Just because he isn't the Godfathers favourite
Truly Apc doesn't mean well for this country

Not at all. They are not practising democracy. People voted for the person they don't know. No one knows anything about this Sanwolu of a man, never campaign, no manifesto. People voted for him out of fear, bandwagon effect and follow follow. How are we going to hold him responsible if he fails as a governor

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by ozodigboo(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2018
homebase:
Ambode will still be impeached.

The Lagos APC lawmakers in the Tinubu pocket are just waiting for order from above,

Just mark it Ambode will still be disgraced and shown the way out.

agreed.
Ambode should hv listened to Tinubu initially, without bothering to go to primaries.
now he went to primaries and was humiliated.
he conceded because he knew the game was up...not out of respect to the party.
what of all those drug addict, mental stuff he said against SanwoOlu ?
you think Sanwoolu will forgive him ?
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by okoolori(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
adm212144:

It could be reason you are not thinking straight .you are Tinubu slaves till you die mumu

Really, sey be u that is thinking straight is not a slaved to either ur myopic sense of reasoning or gutted blindness of hatred for a development by a technocrat and Democrats not this stupidity of yours for being an antagonist to good thing and your likes. Bring it on this morning I will white wash your likes. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by darrellg9: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
the watchers have determined it so for Ambode...this video states it right..a must watch

PROPHESY ON AMBODE

Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's *Trending Video* for today Thursday, 4th of October 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCOPA5cMzVs&feature=youtu.be

� Don't forget to *LIKE* this video, drop a *COMMENT* and *SHARE* to all your contacts today. God bless you.
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by wolesmile(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
TruthisOut:

They are playing politics with your future and your children's and you are respecting them. Nigerians are easily fooled.

Just as they are playing it with yours too
Re: Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch by wolesmile(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Jokerman:

Someone that could not defeat Saraki??

Where did he contest with Saraki jare?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch. / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.