Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries (31940 Views)

Ogun APC Defies NWC Panel, Declares Amosun’s Candidate Winner / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Tpeters(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Dapo not Dele don't come from somewhere and telling me what's happening in my state

don't mind d onisokuso jare
I just waka pass d trash he wrote up dere!!
you need to see sango/ota yesterday!!
its either yewa or nothing!!

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Tofoban: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Sannisege:
Great development. Ibikunle Amosun is a colossal disaster in ogun state therefore we don’t want his stooge. Dapo Abiodun all the way
For your mind ahbi. Dapo ko dopa ni

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by dyydxx: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

I'm not sure you know what you are saying. Ogun central will rather vote for GNI than vote for Dapo Abiodun besides GNI will win Ogun west because he's their best shot at producing the first Governor from that axis since the other two major political parties have opted for Ogun East candidate.

Ogun central people knows Ogun East are on a revenge mission because their Sentiments there is that Amosun only performed in Abeokuta. Ogun central feels more comfortable with GNI. ...besides ADC has structures in Ogun central they have Ward chairman everywhere.

If Apc should lose Ogun state, then Amosun, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, Osoba should be blamed.

YAYI could have been the best option

why would Ogun central deliver bloc votes to GNI? look at it now does it make any sense? so they will vote Amosun for Senate and GNI for govenor. I believe Amosun will be persuded to settle with Dapo and deliver central to APC in the election.
YAYI ke....His best shot at Governor still remains Lagos i'm not sure he can ever become Ogun Governor.
Even bloc votes from Ogun west to GNI isn't 100% a certainty, dapo will get some sympathy votes there too. GNI will struggle in central and East.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Dapo Abiodun that contested for senate in 2015 and lost in his Ogun East.. Lol. The guy can't even win Ogun East sef.
it is not easy to beat buruju with the kind of money he throws around..even buhari will lose in Ogun east..esho jinadu na boss..so it is unfair to dapo..no one can beat kashamu there
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by dyydxx: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Dapo Abiodun that contested for senate in 2015 and lost in his Ogun East.. Lol. The guy can't even win Ogun East sef.

Buruju throws a lot of money around o....as in no be say...but for governorship he will split it with Ladi or shittu

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by dyydxx: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
it is not easy to beat buruju with the kind of money he throws around..even buhari will lose in Ogun east..esho jinadu na boss..so it is unfair to dapo..no one can beat kashamu there

exactly my sentiments. you got the picture.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Omofunaab2: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

So if Dapo can't even win his senatorial district because of Kashamu how then do you think he will win Ogun Central ? Dapo can't defeat Buruji or Lado in his senatorial district and Apc went ahead to give him their ticket. ..I hope Apc isn't banking on Osoba in Ogun central because nobody listens to Osoba here.

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Omofunaab2: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2018
dyydxx:

Buruju throws a lot of money around o....as in no be say...but for governorship he will split it with Ladi or shittu

And you think someone that can't win his senatorial district will win other senatorial district? Dapo isn't even popular here in Ogun central

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Omofunaab2: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2018
dyydxx:

why would Ogun central deliver bloc votes to GNI? look at it now does it make any sense? so they will vote Amosun for Senate and GNI for govenor. I believe Amosun will be persuded to settle with Dapo and deliver central to APC in the election.
YAYI ke....His best shot at Governor still remains Lagos i'm not sure he can ever become Ogun Governor.
Even bloc votes from Ogun west to GNI isn't 100% a certainty, dapo will get some sympathy votes there too. GNI will struggle in central and East.

In 2011 ,Ogun central voted for Amosun (Acn) in the governorship elections and Voted PDP in the presidential elections....Amosun will always win any day anytime in Ogun central

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by babyfaceafrica: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

So if Dapo can't even win his senatorial district because of Kashamu how then do you think he will win Ogun Central ? Dapo can't defeat Buruji or Lado in his senatorial district and Apc went ahead to give him their ticket. ..I hope Apc isn't banking on Osoba in Ogun central because nobody listens to Osoba here.
oga ..all this na politics...there will bee concessions ..who believed that omisore will support APC after they called him several names...all dapo has to do is arrange with amosun....Ogun central vote bloc... Ogun east does not....amosun won 2015 because of Ogun central.....nobody can defeat buruji in Ogun east head on head..... but dapo will get a very reasonable vote there

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Omofunaab2: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
oga ..all this na politics...there will bee concessions ..who believed that omisore will support APC after they called him several names...all dapo has to do is arrange with amosun....Ogun central vote bloc... Ogun east does not....amosun won 2015 because of Ogun central.....nobody can defeat buruji in Ogun east head on head..... but dapo will get a very reasonable vote there

Lol, let's wait and see
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Gazzy88(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Sannisege:
Great development. Ibikunle Amosun is a colossal disaster in ogun state therefore we don’t want his stooge. Dapo Abiodun all the way
You know nothing about ogun politics. APC has already lost ogun state in 2019. They will blame themselves for this. Ogun state isn't osun. I'm sure they have a rethink asap else GNI will cruise to victory thanks to support from amosun himself.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by baflincon(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Amosun wan become JAGABAN of Ogun politics by fire by force.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by RockHard: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
In my opinion, Amosun should have tried to unite the APC in the state so that he will have less resistance to his plan to install his successor. Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu had to 'stoop to conquer' by reaching out to the likes of Fashola, Muiz, and Atoki ('factional chairman') for support in order to consolidate and shore up their bases in Lagos ahead of the primaries.

The APC in Ogun has not been united for a very long time in the state (except in maybe Ogun Central), and Amosun should be strategic enough to reach out to the Dapo faction and maybe offer them concessions so that he can unite the party in the state, else APC may lose the state next year. In politics there are no permanent enemies but permanent interests. My two cents.

5 Likes

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by AdedoyinO(f): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
SEGLIZ:

It is not about nwc wanting to dictate to Ogun state. Amosu is not greedy but oshiomole is working to hijack the structure of the party for himself. This is the same confusion from all the state, the want all the governors come 2019 to be under his control hence his imposition to avoid what befell Onegin. Oshiomole has always been a devil from the days of NLC. where did the nwc conduct their primaries? on Wednesday there was no party activities in ogun.

Amosun is greedy! Leave Oshiomole out of this, we ogun state people have a mind of our own. Why insist on Akinlade when there are other credible candidates from yewa that wanted to contest on APC platform but SIA came up with the conseus thing and made other yewa contestants sign to agree with the outcome.

That is why the likes of Tolu Odebiyi could not be part of the primaries. This is all the fault of yewa elders. They would have preffered Odebiyi, but ass licking made them choose Amosun's candidate
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by hizmail(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
See confusion every now!!! Where do I believe
State party chairman declared amosun candidate akinlade adekunle as a winner and FEDERAL INEC now decides and declared dapo abiodun again.......
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by AdedoyinO(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

I'm not sure you know what you are saying. Ogun central will rather vote for GNI than vote for Dapo Abiodun besides GNI will win Ogun west because he's their best shot at producing the first Governor from that axis since the other two major political parties have opted for Ogun East candidate.

Ogun central people knows Ogun East are on a revenge mission because their Sentiments there is that Amosun only performed in Abeokuta. Ogun central feels more comfortable with GNI. ...besides ADC has structures in Ogun central they have Ward chairman everywhere.

If Apc should lose Ogun state, then Amosun, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, Osoba should be blamed.

YAYI could have been the best option

Correct analysis. Ogun west will vote sentiments not party. If GNI can up his game plan, he will win ogun west neat and divide the votes in ogun central esp Ifo LG and Obafemi owode LG. He lost only Ado-odo/ota in ogun west in the last election
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Omofunaab2: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Gazzy88:
You know nothing about ogun politics. APC has already lost ogun state in 2019. They will blame themselves for this. Ogun state isn't osun. I'm sure they have a rethink asap else GNI will cruise to victory thanks to support from amosun himself.

Leave them ooo....Amosun that has Agidi.. Apc should kiss Ogun State Goodbye

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by temmytee2309: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Onlinealaba:
PDP better find a better candidate to match up this guy, other party are still sleeping.

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates from alaba market, delivery Nationwide
we already have baba ijebu son na... Our incoming governor
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Otunba2004(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2018
haffaze777:
Amosun wasn't brought to APC brother, anpp merge with ac and formed ACN,it was a merger
you don't know anything go and sit down jooor,, Amosun decamped from ANPP to ACN then in 2011 before the election,, it was in 2015 ANPP merged with ACN and cpc,,to form APC, go and get your fact right before coming here,, olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Otunba2004(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2018
haffaze777:
Amosun wasn't brought to APC brother, anpp merge with ac and formed ACN,it was a merger
you don't know anything go and sit down jooor,, Amosun decamped from ANPP to ACN then in 2011 before the election,, it was in 2014 ANPP merged with ACN and cpc,,to form APC, go and get your fact right before coming here,, olodo rabata
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by humberjade: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2018
forgiveness:

Dapo for the past 4 years went round the whole communities in the west to ask each communities their problems and at the same time profounding solutions with his money.

This is one on one approach. They will definitely repay him back with some amount of votes.

Amosun can't work against APC because he is eyeing to be senate President.

Lol

How can the VP and d Senate President emerge from d same State? kole werk

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Few weeks ago, I believed those guys are Amosun / Akinlade social media consultants who had online battle with me here when Amosun picked Akinlade in a mushroom indirect primary he organized. I told them Ijebus don't vote for a stooge. You never allowed other prominent Yewa participate, you said Yewa elders choice. At last, we thank God, direct primary was conducted.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Freegift75: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2018
join the whatsapp link for ijebu state agenda.
strictly for ijebus

https:///EUQi3YPyLayGht1Lsh6DXx
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by forgiveness: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
humberjade:

Lol

How can the VP and d Senate President emerge from d same State? kole werk

I guess that was his request before he picked the form.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Gazzy88(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Omofunaab2:

I said so. Amosun is a very stubborn man. APC should better have a rethink before it's too late. Amosun ain't Ambode ooo

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by humberjade: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Now, I am just laughing at people's submissions on this thread.

Now, let me put d records straight...In Ogun Central and Ogun West...there were no primaries anywhere yesterday...How d NWC cooked those figures is still a surprise to me.

On Tuesday, 2 of d 10 NWC members sent from Abuja were expelled because they chose to dance against d tune of APC HQ that a certain aspirant, obviously Dapo Abiodun, must emerge as APC Guber candidate. This is not a hearsay...one of them spoke with d press.

Now, Amosun's candidate still has some hope; Amosun is Buhari's political son, he's bn with him for years during his struggle ot become President. He was even staying at Amosun's house whenever he was in Lagos back then. So they go way back.

But peradventure Dapo Abiodun remains APC's flag-bearer, Amosun will still emerge victorious in Ogun Central and can afford to work against Abiodun and ask his Ogun West guys to work for GNI.

Dapo Abiodun is a featherweight in Ogun politics (someone who couldn't win his Senatorial district in 2015), and has featherweight backers in Ogun too. His candidature is seen as Ogun West people as a betrayer of d Ogun West people, and trust me, he will fail woefully in Yewa. He obviously can't win Ogun East...So he will need Amosun to deliver d Central to him...I see Amosun promising him and failing him at d crucial moment.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Gazzy88(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2018
babaolofin:

Few weeks ago, I believed those guys are Amosun / Akinlade social media consultants who had online battle with me here when Amosun picked Akinlade in a mushroom indirect primary he organized. I told them Ijebus don't vote for a stooge. You never allowed other prominent Yewa participate, you said Yewa elders choice. At last, we thank God, direct primary was conducted.
You're deceiving yourself. Watch as events unfold. This will allow amosun connive with OBJ for the emergence of GNI. Ijebu ko,ijesha ni
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by cemazin: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2018
okay! he won with a big margin
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by Gazzy88(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
humberjade:

Now, let me put d records straight...In Ogun Central and Ogun West...there were no primaries anywhere yesterday...How d NWC cooked those figures is so amazing.

On Tuesday, 2 of d 10 NWC members sent from Abuja were expelled because they chose to dance against d tune of APC HQ that a certain aspirant, obviously Dapo Abiodun, must emerge as APC Guber candidate. This is not a hearsay...one of them spoke with d press.

Now, Amosun's candidate still has some hope; Amosun is Buhari's political son, he's bn with him for years during his struggle ot become President. He was even staying at Amosun's house whenever he was in Lagos back then. So they go way back.

But peradventure Dapo Abiodun remains APC's flag-bearer, Amosun will still emerge victorious in Ogun Central and can afford to work against Abiodun and ask his Ogun West guys to work for GNI.

Dapo Abiodun is a featherweight in Ogun politics (someone who couldn't win his Senatorial district in 2015), and has featherweight backers in Ogun too. His candidature is seen as Ogun West people as a betrayer of d Ogun West people, and trust me, he will fail woefully in Yewa. He obviously can't win Ogun East...So he will need Amosun to deliver d Central to him...I see Amosun promising him and failing him at d crucial moment.
Dapo Abiodun won't see votes in Ogun central and Ogun West. They will teach him and APC what Ogun state is made of. The sooner they realise their mistakes and redress,the better for them. Amosun is a stubborn and unforgiving man,a typical owu man justnlike OBJ. He won't allow dapo abiodun emerge. The worst is to work with GNI and with that,the guy will win the elections successfully.
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by dyydxx: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2018
humberjade:

Now, let me put d records straight...In Ogun Central and Ogun West...there were no primaries anywhere yesterday...How d NWC cooked those figures is still a surprise to me.

Somene above said Tolu Odebiyi would have been a better choice. anyway if you are right, it is still better for other party to win than APC. it is better that way. Nobody can be forming jagaban in Ogun state. Osoba tried it and failed, Daniels tried and failed and Amosun too will fail.
If Amosun thinks he is better off by sabotaging Dapo then Pdp or ADC might win and that is still good for Ogun politics in general. No baba sope in Ogun state
Re: APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries by humberjade: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Gazzy88:
Dapo Abiodun won't see votes in Ogun central and Ogun West. They will teach him and APC what Ogun state is made of. The sooner they realise their mistakes and redress,the better for them. Amosun is a stubborn and unforgiving man,a typical owu man justnlike OBJ. He won't allow dapo abiodun emerge. The worst is to work with GNI and with that,the guy will win the elections successfully.

I tell u. There were talks on ground for GNI to move to APC before he moved to ADC but talks broke down. The two parties coming together will automatically win GNI d Guber Race. It just that, everything must be worked out before Sunday.

The Amosun i know will rather give it away to GNI than allow d likes of Osoba, whose name can no longer win someone a LG election lord it over him. He's in Abuja now, let's see how it plays out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.