Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad (1140 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Allows You To Send And Recieve Money For Free / Join Scooper Now To Earn Money For Reading News / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by royalic(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Do you know you can make some cool cash without doing almost nothing?...

Here's how it works:
Go to Google play store search for SKRINAD just download it and you are good to go it works like admob. Don't forget to use joshua8770 as ur referral code.

Use joshua8770 as ur referral code to earn your first bonus

They pay you #158 on signing up. Everyday you login, you will be paid #100/day. When you refer anyone, you get an extra bonus.

You can withdraw your money straight into your bank account, recharge airtime,pay bills e.t.c*
joshua8770 as ur referral code.
You can use your sign up money (158Naira) to recharge your line immediately or accumulate the #100 daily earnings + refferal rewards + ad viewed bonus then withdraw to bank account*.

As a matter of fact I never believed it until I tried recharging my line and boooooom .I used #150 from my #158 to give it a try.

Install Skrinad app today to enjoy free cool cash.

NOTE: You have to use joshua8770 as ur referral code to earn ur first registration bonus.

SOURCE: http://techcover.ooo/tutorials/how-to-earn-money-for-free-with-skrinad/

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by aboubkr(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2018
They said the refferer code is invalid
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by sayhi2certified(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2018
aboubkr:
They said the refferer code is invalid

Use ejiro2476
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by donkotman(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Now DAT I used ejiro2476, I hope u refer me also
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by Richydos(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Use richard3897 and thank me later
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by OVA200(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
How often do they upload ad? and how much is the minimum one can withdraw?
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by iamkabir27: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
really having issues with setting up an account.
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by industrialchemi: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
iamkabir27:
really having issues with setting up an account.

Internal error occurred is what is showing me here.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Hot Deals... Infinix Hot 6 (x606b) At 28k / Samsung S3 Duos For Sale At Giveaway Price / Infinix S4 Urgently Needed. I Have 30K Cash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.