Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,427 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! (647 Views)

Please Webmasters, Help Offer Suggestions As To How To Improve On My Forum / Please Webmasters Come In And Review These Site / Please Webmasters Whats The Name Of This Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Hi FAM. I need honest reviews for my blog.

I own a beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog www.arealbeautyhub.com .

My blog is 7 months old. I single handedly registered and designed my blog from the little knowledge I got online.
I just need professionals like you guys to constructively criticize it. I need to know where I'm getting it wrong. What I need to improve on. I have asked for reviews from my friends/family, they all say it's great but you know (They are family, what do I really expect). I have recently registered for a web design online class to broaden my knowledge. But before then, I need you guys to help me.

Please help a rookie like me. I want my blog to be standard.
Please check out www.arealbeautyhub.com and tell me what you think.
Thank you for your time.

I ALSO NEED TO ASK HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR A FAVICON LOGO TO BE CHANGED?? I HAVE HAD DIFFICULTIES IN CHANGING IT FOR AWHILE NOW.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by dapsdiary(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Nice try.
Personally I will advise a wordpress blog and not blogger.
There is still a lot of touches here and there to make the blog buzz.
Beyond having a nice blog you must have good monetization strategies for your blog.

A favicon should appear immediately

I have a 15 video tutorial on how to design and monetize a blog, you can access it for free at https://dapsdigital.com/learn-blogging.
It cost you nothing to learn since its free.
If you can design a wordpress blog then you can design any website. So learn more dear.
You can find my mail on my blog and send me a mail.
Blessings.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks I do appreciate..

Yeah I learnt that WordPress is actually better than blogger just when I had already registered for blogger. I can't really do much about that now. That is why I need the blog to be really standard.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by mcqwerty(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2018
My advice is to start over on wordpress. You do not have the skills yet to make a blogger site "standard". You may only try but it will still look amateurish. Maybe get a good looking template but you should really consider Wordpress(self-hosted).
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2018
mcqwerty:
My advice is to start over on wordpress. You do not have the skills yet to make a blogger site "standard". You may only try but it will still look amateurish. Maybe get a good looking template but you should really consider Wordpress(self-hosted).

Thank you so much.
But did you check it out...I want to improve on it, and would love to hear your input
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by mcqwerty(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2018
I did check it out and that was why i recommended wordpress. I do not like to repeat myself but if you still prefer blogger, get a template.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Amicable22:
Thanks I do appreciate..

Yeah I learnt that WordPress is actually better than blogger just when I had already registered for blogger. I can't really do much about that now. That is why I need the blog to be really standard.
Yeah! WordPress is better on papers, but in practise Blogger is even better!

About your blog, nothing to commend about it, I can't find anything impressive on it! Since you don't have experience in coding, I would advice you go for a premium theme (buy one from a reliable seller) and get someone to customize it for you.

As for Blogger, we too are running on Blogger and no regrets! cool

1 Like

Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
mcqwerty:
I did check it out and that was why i recommended wordpress. I do not like to repeat myself but if you still prefer blogger, get a template.

Thank you so much..
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
questechie:

Yeah! WordPress is better on papers, but in practise Blogger is even better!

About your blog, nothing to commend about it, I can't find anything impressive on it! Since you don't have experience in coding, I would advice you go for a premium theme (buy one from a reliable seller) and get someone to customize it for you.

As for Blogger, we too are running on Blogger and no regrets! cool

Thank you so much... "Coding" Seriously I'm hearing that for the first time. I'm really happy that I'm learning something new.

I will DEFINITELY WORK ON THAT. GOD BLESS YOU.

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT......more reviews please... Thanks.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Raphael258: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amicable22:

My blog is 7 months old. I single handedly registered and designed my blog from the little knowledge I got online.
I just need professionals like you guys to constructively criticize it. I need to know where I'm getting it wrong. What I need to improve on. I have asked for reviews from my friends/family, they all say it's great but you know (They are family, what do I really expect). I have recently registered for a web design online class to broaden my knowledge. But before then, I need you guys to help me.

Thank you for your time.

I ALSO NEED TO ASK HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR A FAVICON LOGO TO BE CHANGED?? I HAVE HAD DIFFICULTIES IN CHANGING IT FOR AWHILE NOW.
We have cool themes you can use on
WhatsApp me 09033999727.....nice nitche dear
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by hostkobo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amicable22:

Thank you for your time.

Here are some improvement tips:

1) Cross over to wordpress.
I can help you with setting up a wordpress blog, moving your content from blogger over to wordpress, hosting, etc, msg me, my contact is on my signature. Im HK, the guru.

2) If you still consider staying with blogger,
a) you might need to shop for another visually appealing theme, one which helps visitors to your site to focus on your content.

You should use a wider theme where content can be featured very well(size-wise) in your sidebars......unlike your present theme.

b) A magazine theme would be most appropriate for a fashion related blog. Your visitors want to see pictures......

c) your domain says "arealbeautyhub" and your slogan says:"Unbelievable Beauty, Lifestyle & Fashion Tips, Beauty product reviews, Skin treatments etc."

So what do posts that talk about romantic movies listing, etc have to do with your niche? Stick with your niche.

d) You need to learn to use images properly

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Raphael258:

We have cool themes you can use on
WhatsApp me 09033999727.....nice nitche dear

Okay...I will get in touch.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
hostkobo:

Here are some improvement tips:

1) Cross over to wordpress.
I can help you with setting up a wordpress blog, moving your content from blogger over to wordpress, hosting, etc, msg me, my contact is on my signature. Im HK, the guru.

2) If you still consider staying with blogger,
a) you might need to shop for another visually appealing theme, one which helps visitors to your site to focus on your content.

You should use a wider theme where content can be featured very well(size-wise) in your sidebars......unlike your present theme.

b) A magazine theme would be most appropriate for a fashion related blog. Your visitors want to see pictures......

c) your domain says "arealbeautyhub" and your slogan says:"Unbelievable Beauty, Lifestyle & Fashion Tips, Beauty product reviews, Skin treatments etc."

So what do posts that talk about romantic movies listing, etc have to do with your niche? Stick with your niche.

d) You need to learn to use images properly

regards
HK

Enlightening.... I really appreciate.

I've really got a lot to learn.

I included the romantic movies cuz a friend told me I needed to spice it up a little. That the blog is "uninteresting" in her exact word.

I really need to do something about my theme..

God bless you.

I appreciate this.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
first of all your website is not mobile responsive. secondly you should remove that footer copyright credit. last but not the least move your website to wordpress if you want to enjoy blogging...

1 Like

Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by Amicable22: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dukebaba3v3:
first of all your website is not mobile responsive. secondly you should remove that footer copyright credit. last but not the least move your website to wordpress if you want to enjoy blogging...

Not mobile responsive... That's a bit odd, cuz I do most of my blog posts on my mobile..

DULY NOTED... I will work on that.

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to help me. I appreciate.
GOD BLESS.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by TechCapon(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
dapsdiary:
Nice try.
Personally I will advise a wordpress blog and not blogger.
There is still a lot of touches here and there to make the blog buzz.
Beyond having a nice blog you must have good monetization strategies for your blog.

A favicon should appear immediately

I have a 15 video tutorial on how to design and monetize a blog, you can access it for free at https://dapsdigital.com/learn-blogging.
It cost you nothing to learn since its free.
If you can design a wordpress blog then you can design any website. So learn more dear.
You can find my mail on my blog and send me a mail.
Blessings.
suggest good monetization strategy for my blog because I feel like I'm wasting my time. Thanks
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by dapsdiary(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2018
TechCapon:
suggest good monetization strategy for my blog because I feel like I'm wasting my time. Thanks

You have that in the video link I sent to you above. If you have further questions check my mail on my contact section and leave me a mail. Take care.
Re: Please..webmasters..assist Me!!! by TechCapon(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2018
dapsdiary:

You have that in the video link I sent to you above. If you have further questions check my mail on my contact section and leave me a mail. Take care.
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Buy Cheap Ready Made Websites With Rich Contents For Sale / Perfect Wordpress Theme For Rental Apartments & Buildings Complex Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.