Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad (1077 Views)

Make Steady 1.2USD To 5USD Daily For Free With your Facebook Account / Hot: Make More Than £50 (N23,000) For Free With 100% Certainly / Earn Money For Answering Football Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by Youngmulla1(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Do you know you can make some cool cash without doing almost nothing?...

Here's how it works:
Go to Google play store search for SKRINAD just download it and you are good to go it works like admob. Don't forget to use francis2283 as ur referral code.

Use francis2283 as ur referral code to earn your first bonus

They pay you #158 on signing up. Everyday you login, you will be paid #100/day. When you refer anyone, you get an extra bonus.

You can withdraw your money straight into your bank account, recharge airtime,pay bills e.t.c*
francis2283 as ur referral code.
You can use your sign up money (158Naira) to recharge your line immediately or accumulate the #100 daily earnings + refferal rewards + ad viewed bonus then withdraw to bank account*.

As a matter of fact I never believed it until I tried recharging my line and boooooom .I used #150 from my #158 to give it a try.

Install Skrinad app today to enjoy free cool cash.

NOTE: You have to use francis2283 as ur referral code to earn ur first registration bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by nicki1991(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hey, it looks too simple and attractive to be true there must be a catch I don't know what is it but my experience tells me that free cheese is only in a mousetrap. I used to rely only on proven money making strategies, I would say real ones. I have my own jewelry shop and Facebook with instagram is a social media platforms that I mainly use. Most of the orders I get from there and because advertising is half the success in any business I use Facebook Advertising Strategies wich very much help me in this. In my opinion this is much more real than the ephemeral promises of quick earnings I never trusted them.
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by brainstorm21(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
About the cheese, well said dude, truth of life!

(1) (Reply)

22 Businesses That Will Make You A Millionaire In 5 Years Time / Are You Aware How How Much Risk You Are Taking Trading Your Coins On Remitano ?? / Strong Vpn Like Nord Vypr, Windscribe Premium Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.