Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat (28569 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by techstack: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Family business
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Originality007: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2018
grin and some muuumu supporters will still fight and kill themselves over mothers and son business

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Parents will rise against their children..and brothers against brothers

I think The end is near

angry
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by AdorableJosh(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Yobe State is like the 6th largest state in Nigeria or so, it's as big as it's useless, not productive and just existing collecting money from the FG, smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by dermmy(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
cooldipo:
Another plus for democracy

Or

Family affairs!

Yes Famlocracy
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Rumicarter: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Issa Family thang.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Rumicarter: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
AdorableJosh:
Yobe State is like the 6th largest state in Nigeria or so, it's as big as it's useless, not productive and just existing collecting money from the FG, smh.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by porshnuel: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
From minister to ordinary house of reps.....

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by miqos02(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Kk
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2018
A nigga once said:and they say "may our children be greater than we the parent"..yet this one does not want her child or stepchild to be greater than she the mother.

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by obasig: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

What is your business , has Lagos not been run by Tinubu from 1999 till date and yet you still support him ?

Yobe one of the most useless state in Nigeria filled with extremist and mosques poor in development I just pity them

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by safarigirl(f): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Ndipe:
Misleading headline that says son only to foind out that it was her stepson that she defeated
. Probably a ploy to attract readers with a sensational headline.
is her stepson not her son? undecided
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Righteousness89:
Yobe has been run by Bukar Abba and Family From 1991- to date...

A very big for Nothing State.... Huge mass land but nothing to show...

At least I know this woman dey try, she even builds free school for poor orphans, very standard school with transport to pick you from home, free food, uniforms & everything.
though I don't like her fornicating husband at all
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by misidefugu: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2018
THIS ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!
cool
Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development. Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a 'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

She is also a CHILD OF DESTINY who just few weeks ago was able to escape miraculously from the hands of Kidnappers and ritualists on her way to work. She was hypnotized and taken from Ikeja bus stop but God was able to spare her after the flame they place on her tummy caught fire (sign of been useless to the kidnappers' charm) and she was thrown out of the vehicle at Abule-Egba in Lagos but not after they had take her to the ATM and withdrew all the money in her account, took her phone and all valuables on her (this is a true life experience)!

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by ofuonyebi: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Is our politics moving backward or forward?

the same family of ibrahim...husband moving from sin-nator to Gov...wife & son about to take over the senate?

Adeleke leving the senate for his bro...and the same, coming back to inherit the Gov left by his bro!....shameful politics..in nigeria

Saraki's family dynasty are becoming pelenty everywhere...
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by IbrahimDamola: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Yobe...a very hopeless overbloated state who we yoruba worship and admired. The only thing they've achieved is beating yoruba states like osun and oyo in WAEC.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Exponental(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Competition is good but leave it jooor. ApC does selection by federal power might(fpm) not Election. FPM could be monitized or otherwise.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by slivertongue: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2018
She is contesting 2go 2HOR cos she knows GMB wil lose in 2019 &she wud b jobless
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by CioAngels(f): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Yobe state is Bukar and his families, family dynasty, that is why nobody can contest against them. Thieving lots.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Kanurii: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Ndipe:
Misleading headline that says son only to foind out that it was her stepson that she defeated
. Probably a ploy to attract readers with a sensational headline.

Nigerian journalist/bloggers
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by AnanseK(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Family business.

But Hausas love politics sha!

They are not Hausas.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by AnanseK(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Khadijah wins Mohammed- bad English

Khadijah wins a seat - correct English

Khadijah defeated Mohammed- correct English
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Belleful: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2018
hope d Uba's of anarmbra did not copy this family Vs family contest from the north, because they keep fighting each other in the name of contesting for same sit. Step mother and step son fighting for one ticket why the husband and father is feeling bitter for not getting the ticket to return to the Senate. so if the husband and father have gotten the ticket and won the main elections and the wife and step mom won her own, so we na ve a husband as a senator and the wife a rep member. hmmm.
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Righteousness89(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jiang:

At least I know this woman dey try, she even builds free school for poor orphans, very standard school with transport to pick you from home, free food, uniforms & everything.
though I don't like her fornicating husband at all
Thats Awesome if she does as u say... That's Awesome...

Just that the Yobe I knew was soooo backward!! I don't know about now

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

What is your business , has Lagos not been run by Tinubu from 1999 till date and yet you still support him ?
Me Support Tinubu??

I Salute Tinubu as a Politician who held his own even as Opposition but I Detest his godfatherism of Lagos...
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by 4laferarri(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

undecided
FarahAideed:

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by enemyofprogress: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Useless boy
Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by Sardauna24(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Family business.
hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat by abdulkayus(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Family business.

Yobe is not an Hausa state. Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa are not Hausa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019 / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures) / Photos Of Homeless Woman & Child In Front Of 4 Govt. Agencies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.