Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad (332 Views)

AFCON Prize Money For Winners, Runner-Ups, Others / Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by Youngmulla1(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2018
Do you know you can make some cool cash without doing almost nothing?...

Here's how it works:
Go to Google play store search for SKRINAD just download it and you are good to go it works like admob. Don't forget to use francis2283 as ur referral code.

Use francis2283 as ur referral code to earn your first bonus

They pay you #158 on signing up. Everyday you login, you will be paid #100/day. When you refer anyone, you get an extra bonus.

You can withdraw your money straight into your bank account, recharge airtime,pay bills e.t.c*
francis2283 as ur referral code.
You can use your sign up money (158Naira) to recharge your line immediately or accumulate the #100 daily earnings + refferal rewards + ad viewed bonus then withdraw to bank account*.

As a matter of fact I never believed it until I tried recharging my line and boooooom .I used #150 from my #158 to give it a try.

Install Skrinad app today to enjoy free cool cash.

NOTE: You have to use francis2283 as ur referral code to earn ur first registration bonus
Re: How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad by rainlover(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Football Club Declare Support For Lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender Group / Has Luka Modric Got All It Takes To Be Crown Next Ballon D'or Accolade / Man United Romp Past Struggling Fulham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.