Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Did You Lose Money Before In An Investment? See Why! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did You Lose Money Before In An Investment? See Why! (275 Views)

How To Spot A Ponzi Scheme - Never lose Money again! / Are You Ready For An Investment? See This / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Lose Money Before In An Investment? See Why! by incomeboostng: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2018
Someone once said...

"My dear, I lost 500k in loopers club and Twinkers. Lost millions in MMM and givers forum"

Here is the reply that was given to him;

You lost those monies because of your greed for quick money without doing any work.

Those are ponzi schemes that can't last.
They have no products, or service, yet you invested.
They tell you bring #25,000 and we will give you #5million in 8 to 9months,
And you too because of your greed mumuciously gave them your hard earned money without thinking.

What exactly do they sell?
What are their products and services?
How are they going to make the money and give not only you #5million in 8months

If they collect N25,000 from 1million people
N25,000 x 1 million = N25 billion
That is what they collected within 6 to 8 months

Now multiply the pay out to 1 million people
N5 million x 1 million people
My calculator is giving me error. Calculate it manually
That is over N5 Trillion.

Hmmmmm!
Where will they get that money from to pay people in 8 months? Of course they will have to pay like 100 people who will share testimonies and other millions of people will become scapegoats.

Surely they will fold up and runaway.
Then tomorrow you open your mouth and say
I invested in this and that and I was duped.

That is a product of your wrong investment choices based on greed and ignorance.

No wonder you became a victim.

They have neither products they are selling nor services they are rendering.

Great millionaires of this world are business owners and investors, and not ponzi operators or scammers.

Source: https://www.incomeboostng.com/did-you-lose-money-before-in-an-investment-see-why/

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Money Before In An Investment? See Why! by incomeboostng: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2018
Be wise!
Invest wisely!!
Invest on a fertile ground!!!
Re: Did You Lose Money Before In An Investment? See Why! by incomeboostng: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2018
cc dominique, MrKnowitall

(1) (Reply)

Website Builder / Special Offer!! / We’ll Continue To Promote Investor Friendly Environment – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.