Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,628 members, 7,844,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (34310 Views)

Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by vioment: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
The populace and the day-to-day citizens are wrong here. I don't know what triggered this but we need to start being civil in many events and honestly the govt need to encourage civility with laws if necessary.

Our leaders especially the elected ones are not visionary and creative at all.
Our citizens are not knowledgable to give our leaders confidence; even though the leaders forget that their actions have created a mediocre knowledge base citizens. So we all should go back to the drawing board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Antipob777(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Why can't this Igbos youths and ignore respect there leaders.
Why attack a distinguished serving senator.
I condemn this attack, I condemn it, I condemn it and I call on the security agencies to effect arrest and investigations.

No wonder they say Igbos are terrorists.
What a shameful act from frustrated idiotic pigs of biafra

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by sukar886: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
soon their will be a revolution in this country....
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Beautiful..
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Amaikpe(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2018
End time youtha
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by eaddyboy: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Boys are not smiling!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by hungryboy(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Cultists who were probably paid by a rival attacked the Senator, not decent Cross Riverians please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by klax(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2018
senatordave1:
He deserves it,the worst senator in history.people in calabar are waiting to deal with him more if he comes out to campaign.that seat belongs to prince otu.were tired of pdp and their mediocre candidates

Can you see your life? You have just made point for his non performance but calling pdp into this make you look stupid because on so many occasions we have read where apc senator are being attacked for non performance so bro what is your point? Beside kindly name one senator in Nigeria that has performed so far?

You better wake up bro because all of them are pain in the a r s e bollocks get that or bust it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by debosalau(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Not that I support an action like this, but there's is no way this won't happen when people are suffering and the country is becoming hell. I hope all politicians learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Now this is an authentic photo of a politician who is "in pains".
Fayose, open your notebook and start taking notes

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
The worst decision we ever made was voting for him. He is clueless
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Good Of him
I need more of this..
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Vince77(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
They couldn't even kill him. Useless youths.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
But what was his security team doing??
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by blesoh(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2018
senatordave1:
He deserves it,the worst senator in history.people in calabar are waiting to deal with him more if he comes out to campaign.that seat belongs to prince otu.were tired of pdp and their mediocre candidates
Don't mind him, Prince Otu was robbed in broad daylight, even the efiks don't speak well of Gershom and I'm happy this is happening, their eyes are clear
Even Ekpo okon, he fought with prince otu just to give Gershom that seat, dirty politics is
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2018
He was never in touch with his people

Abuja Politician

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Please who has the picture of Oshiomhole running away from angry youths yesterday?
I have that of secondus and wike

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2018
klax:

Can you see your life? You have just made point for his non performance but calling pdp into this make you look stupid because on so many occasions we have read where apc senator are being attacked for non performance so bro what is your point? Beside kindly name one senator in Nigeria that has performed so far?

You better wake up bro because all of them are pain in the a r s e bollocks get that or bust it.
Guy i involved pdp because upon this man's unpopularity and poor performance they still gave him automatic ticket.hes not wanted by the district so i dont blame him totally but pdp.pdp even disqualified a better candidate called ekpo okon for this man sake..i suspect that ekpo okon's boys may be responsible.perhaps this beatings will make him behave

1 Like

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
blesoh:

Don't mind him, Prince Otu was robbed in broad daylight, even the efiks don't speak well of Gershom and I'm happy this is happening, their eyes are clear
Even Ekpo okon, he fought with prince otu just to give Gershom that seat, dirty politics is
Most lgas in the south have rejected him.apc isnt better but they dont impose unpopular candidates on the masses.i see prince dusting him this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2018
The next is on my mind..... It is you!!!!
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Zonto231(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2018
twentyk:
No time to read news...

Are you looking for that someone to help you out with anything... Sharpaly quote me....let's do some work... Anything... Well except use me for rituals...
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Good Of him

I need more of this..
Pdp has also imposed sandy onor on the central cheating the well prepared and popular chris agara.they also foisted rose okoh in the north.i see apc winning two senate seats at least.seems ayade's non performance infected all pdp office holders in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by smyo(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
E die?

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Good, they should have just killed him.. this times Violence is the only way.

same thing should be done to ApC goons alsom APC and PDP they are all crooks.
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Lajet: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Afonja wetin consign you with Calabar politics
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by Newboss(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Do these savage illiterates even know the work of a senator? angry

I see them all over Nairaland and I just SMH angry

MÕRONS, a senator is a lawmaker, not a governor or local government chairman or even councilor angry

They should abolish that constituency project nonsense because they have absolutely nothing to do with project angry They debate on issues and make laws. angry That's what they're paid to do. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by twentyk(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Zonto231 post=71772413][/quote]OK boss... How do we play...
Cc zonto231
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2018
mynairaland2018:

So violence is ur solution? Lol okay.

yes. Any politician that doesnt represent the will of the people will be beaten thoroughly when he comes to campaign
Re: Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos by freemi(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Antipob777:
Why can't this Igbos youths and ignore respect there leaders.
Why attack a distinguished serving senator.
I condemn this attack, I condemn it, I condemn it and I call on the security agencies to effect arrest and investigations.

No wonder they say Igbos are terrorists.
What a shameful act from frustrated idiotic pigs of biafra
antipod777 u r bein misinformed. .wettin concern calabar wit ipod. .btw wer r u from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Full Ogun Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.