Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Am I Doing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Am I Doing? (861 Views)

Im I Doing Good In South Africa / Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Am I Doing? by girlygirl1: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2007
I'm in love with this dude and he's gettin married soon. The thing is that I've not told him how i feel cos i don't want him to stop the wedding, which he is ready to do if i tell him my feelings. But i don't want to ruin someone else's happiness. what should i do?
Re: What Am I Doing? by ikamefa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2007
why do i smell cat piss in here?

you love him ,you have not told him about it, but you know if you tell him he will stop his wedding for you just like that?  undecided

yet you don't want to ruin nobody abi?

sortin dey smell here!

tell us the full story jor! There is more to this!
Re: What Am I Doing? by cuteass1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
ikamefa:

why do i smell cat piss in here?

you love him ,you have not told him about it, but you know if you tell him he will stop his wedding for you just like that?  undecided

yet you don't want to ruin nobody abi?

sortin dey smell here!

tell us the full story jor! There is more to this!

EXACTLY  DEAR!! wink

what do you now expect us to tell you, tell him about your feelings for him and stop the wedding??
or you expect us to tell you not tell him ??

my dear i guess you already know that whichever way you choose to go about it, someone will definitely end up hurt. Whos's it going to be??
you just have to choose that which you'll be more comfortable with the consequences/outcome wink

now the impression you're making seems to be that the guy also is in love with you but is marrying this one out of . . what do i call it, pity?? last resort??

well if that is the case then i do think you owe the lady a right of knowing what she's putting herself into as a fellow woman sad what good will it do her anyway if she's married to a guy that is lusting over another lady cry cry

BTW why did you on the other hand have to wait so long before your big confession??what stopped you from letting the cat out of the bag all this while and save all parties so much pain, dissappointment and grief.

No matter what, if you guys are in love with each other then there's no guarantee that the feelings will varnish after the wedding, so where does that leave the other lady?, please let the woman go find her man before its too late sad sad instead of giving her such high hopes, anything done before the wedding is not too late wink

poor lady! my heart really goes out to her ooh cry cry cry but one second ooh what makes you think this lady is not his choice of an ideal wife??
Re: What Am I Doing? by Radiant(f): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
Complete bullshit!!! Leave him to marry the love of his life and you go and look for your own husband.

If he wanted to marry you, he would have left the other lady long before Jesus was crucified.

Ummm. . .stop thinking of how to ruin some people's beautiful life.It's evil! How long have you known him that he doesn't know how you feel about him and will instantly cancel his wedding because of u? Like duhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Abeg, tell me something real and not this nursery ryhmes.
Re: What Am I Doing? by cuteass1(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2007
Radiant:

Complete bullshit!!! Leave him to marry the love of his life and you go and look for your own husband.

If he wanted to marry you, he would have left the other lady long before Jesus was crucified.

Ummm. . .stop thinking of how to ruin some people's beautiful life.It's evil! How long have you known him that he doesn't know how you feel about him and will instantly cancel his wedding because of u? Like duhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Abeg, tell me something real and not this nursery ryhmes.

i agree with you too

just wish the girl will tell us the whole story angry

what makes her think he'll marry her if she told him?

why he would leave the girl he's planning to marry for her??

the honest truth like ikamefa said, is that something incredibly fishy is going on here angry angry cos each time i read the story, i get a whole different meaning to it.

@ poster please fill in the missing gaps.
Re: What Am I Doing? by Radiant(f): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2007
I almost fell off my chair when she said he'll cancel his wedding because of her grin grin grin
Re: What Am I Doing? by OmoEko1(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2007
Am sorry but this story is untrue and doesn't sound right at all.

girly girl:

I'm in love with this dude and he's gettin married soon. The thing is that I've not told him how i feel because i don't want him to stop the wedding, which he is ready to do if i tell him my feelings. But i don't want to ruin someone else's happiness. what should i do?
so do u really think he will stop the wedding all becos u are in Love with him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

First of all, have u dated this GUY before
And while will u be in Love with someone else knowing his getting married to another woman
Why do u think he will stop the wedding for u

All this doesn't make no type of sense
Re: What Am I Doing? by Radiant(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
Omo, leave the chick jare. She's prolly a juvenile.
Re: What Am I Doing? by yeawee(f): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2007
Maybe she doesn't know what she's talkin about. Guess she doesn't really know what she has for the guy love or lust.
Re: What Am I Doing? by Radiant(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2007
yeawee:

Maybe she knows what she's talkin about. Guess she doesn't really know what she has for the guy love or lust.

You don't make sense.
Re: What Am I Doing? by busygirl(f): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2007
tELL the guy first and see if he will cancel the wedding or not. SHIO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Am I Doing? by iice(f): 2:38am On Apr 06, 2007
LMFAO una go kill me ooooo grin grin

@Topic, he will cancel his wedding just like that for you but he didnt take time to chase you huh
Re: What Am I Doing? by splurge(f): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2007
mon, y'all have bn quite harsh wiv ur responses 2 ds chic. sha i dnt blame y'all cuz her story doesnt make an iota of sense, i mean ds is a guy we're talkin abt here.they do wot they jolly well please so i fnk d only reason he's not wiv u is cuz he RILI wants 2 b wiv d oda chic. sorry gurl better lk nxt tym!
Re: What Am I Doing? by macalurs(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2007
wishful thinking.

how about try telling him how you feel and see if he will leave another girl for you. The downside to that is, he might very well leave you for another girl.

(1) (Reply)

Sections That Needs To Be Created / Intro / How Nuhu Ribadu Lobbied To Unseat President Umaru Musa Yar’adua; Ibori Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.