Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters (455 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters by massmediang: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2018
If you walk into this class without prior knowledge of what was scheduled, you’ll definitely freak out.

This is a bit weird but a lecturer and his students decided to take classroom teaching to another level.
The unnamed lecturer in the department of Mass Communication, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anambra State University. had a lecture on the role of costumes/makeup in communication, especially movies and stage performances. He decided to have what he called a “Zombie Quiz” where every student was required to prepare costume /makeup that would ‘transform’ them into a ‘zombie’ in class. You are to walk in with your own materials and put up the show as part of the quiz.

. . . and suddenly, the entire class “turned”.
The lecturer also wore a Zombie mask with blood dropping from his mouth and tattered clothes to ensure that students understood how serious the quiz was.

See more photos;
http://wakkinews.com/2018/10/04/varsity-lecturer-and-his-students-storm-class-as-scary-zombie-characters/

Re: Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters by Japsylee: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Chai
Re: Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters by cooldipo(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Leading by example....

Character role
Re: Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters by SilentVboy: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahahaha, chai!!!!! This kind class go sweet ehhhh..

Na this kind time I go just get up slap that babe wey no accept my proposal. Later I go claim say na zombie style I do...
Re: Varsity Lecturer And His Students Storm Class As Scary Zombie Characters by AYM123(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hhhhhh dats so funny

(1) (Reply)

The Second First Class Law Degree Bagged In (37) Years / Pearson Test Of English (p.t.e) / Application For Yale Global Scholarship Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.