Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song (776 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Bbnaija Maria Leaks What Happened At The Reunion To Her Fans / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Westlife Confirm Reunion 6 Years After Split –Set To Release New Song Pop band Westlife have confirmed their reunion six years after they called it quits and are also planning a new tour and new music.

Kian Egan, Nicky Byrne, Mark Feehily and Shane Filan are planning to release new music and will also go on tour next year.

The Irish group made the announcement in a video on social media which showed them all walking up and sitting on stools facing the
camera, saying“Hi, we’re Westlife.”

Writing appeared on the screen, reading:
“Westlife. New music. New tour. Coming
soon.” “We’ll be seeing you soon,” they announced after reportedly signing a deal with Universal.

But they will return without former member
Brian McFadden, who left in 2004 and this
week signed up to TV’s Dancing On Ice. Filan told The Sun: “We genuinely missed each other and missed the buzz of performing on stage together to all our fans.
“We still have a lot that we want to
achieve as a band and we want to bring our new music to fans all over the world.” The reunion marks the 20th anniversary of the band starting in 1998.

They had 14 UK number one singles, seven UK number one albums and have sold 55 million records worldwide.

Their most recent album, Gravity, was released in 2010.

Watch video below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/watch-westlife-confirm-reunion-6-years-after-split-set-to-release-new-song/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-FqGH8fRAk
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Stark realities has set in. The group died, not for the want of talents but for the volatility of personal ego.
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by LilSmith55(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Dey try
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by neolboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2018
My favourite Rnb actors in those days

My Love my favorite song
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by Fierce11: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
I never loved westlife or backstreet boys.. Their songs were too 'soft' for my liking.. More of 'gayish' sha..
One direction still remains the best group ever,. Na that one reunion i dey wait for.
Re: After 6-year Of Split, Westlife Confirm Reunion To Release New Song by cbrezy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Fierce11:
I never loved westlife or backstreet boys.. Their songs were too 'soft' for my liking.. More of 'gayish' sha..
One direction still remains the best group ever,. Na that one reunion i dey wait for.

I can't live without listening to westlife's song

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido ' Assurance' And Wizkid 'fever' Which Is The Most Romantic? / Sad News For Davido. He Abandoned His 1st Daughter & Babymama After... / Shaffy Bello Wows In Magnificent Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.