Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,074 members, 7,825,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

You Can Now Register Your Business With Just N5,000 – Osinbajo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Now Register Your Business With Just N5,000 – Osinbajo (284 Views)

Osinbajo- You Can Now Register A Business For 5k. / Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Register Your Business With Just N5,000 – Osinbajo by Candyking(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2018
The federal government has approved a 90-day special window to register businesses at a reduced rate of N5,000 only”, which was previously N10,000.

This announcement was made by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. According to the VP, the move will further ease the process of registering MSMEs in Nigeria.

In his remark, the VP noted that the special window spans from October 1 to December 31, 2018.

In his words:
“I am pleased to announce that Federal Government, through the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) , has approved a special window of 90 days from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31 to register businesses at a considerably reduced rate of N5,000 only, down from as much as N10,000 previously.’’

see more at https://candytv.ng/business-registration-in-nigeria-slashed-to-n5000/
Re: You Can Now Register Your Business With Just N5,000 – Osinbajo by tsephanyah(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Fake news or not Buhari/osibanjo Sak

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC, CYCDI Energize Youths At Global People’s Summit / Products To Import From China / Do You Have A Bitcoin Wallet And A Telegram App?i'll Show You How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.