Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

American Actress, Halle Berry Blasts Man Who Claims She Assaulted Him Sexually - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actress, Halle Berry Blasts Man Who Claims She Assaulted Him Sexually (469 Views)

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband / Speed Darlington Blasts Man Who Rejected His N100 Tip (Video) / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Actress, Halle Berry Blasts Man Who Claims She Assaulted Him Sexually by Mowunmiaf: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Award winning American actress, Halle Berry has just blasted a man on social media who claims she sexually assaulted him.

The Oscar-winning actress took to Instagram yesterday to lash out at the man making the sexual assault allegations. The man claims that he bumped into Halle at a party, and Halle attacked him by grabbing his genitals.

On seeing the accusation Halle respoded, saying;

“I don’t know you, bruh. And you don’t get to make comments about me like this. I have never met you, nor have I ever disrespected anyone the way you have suggested. Now get a life and get the f— off my page with that bullsh–. Peace chicken grease.”

Read full post here: http://aftrending.com/american-actress-halle-berry-blasts-man-who-claims-she-assaulted-him-sexually/

Re: American Actress, Halle Berry Blasts Man Who Claims She Assaulted Him Sexually by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Contrary to popular belief, women do this a lot.

I bet she was drunk af, but the guy fall my hand sha.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Rape Accusation Worsens As 3 More Women Testify Against Him / Lil Wayne Becomes The First Artist To Have Two Song In Hot 100 Top5 / Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate Guru Otunba Olakunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.