Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Osinbajo In Kaduna For Tradermoni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Kaduna For Tradermoni (339 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Anambra For Tradermoni Enumeration And Disbursement / Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Kaduna For Tradermoni by freakyamanda(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo has arrived in Kaduna State for the 20th MSME clinic and also to assess the impact of the TraderMoni scheme.

The TraderMoni scheme issues soft loans of N10,000 to small scale traders.

Osinbajo's media aide, Laolu Akande announced earlier via a statement available on Twitter:

"VP Osinbajo arrives Kaduna to launch the 20th-State edition of the Msmes clinics and also assess the progress of the N10,000 collateral & interest free Trader Moni in the State"

Osinbajo was received at the Kaduna airport by the Governor, Nasir El-Rufai.

The Kaduna State government announced:

"Governor Nasir Ahmad @elrufai has just received Vice Preaident, @ProfOsinbajo in Kaduna this morning, for the the National Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) Clinic - Kaduna Edition."

http://www.todaysecho.com/osinbajo-in-kaduna-for-tradermoni/

Re: Osinbajo In Kaduna For Tradermoni by beegodson: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just like what the Government is doing to empower the people and the petty traders with the Tradermoni initiative; this will go a long way to empower the petty traders and give them more support financially in their businesses..
Great Initiative by the Federal Government...Good job!
Re: Osinbajo In Kaduna For Tradermoni by Almaiga: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
I welcome my beloved VP to KD.

(1) (Reply)

Paseda Emerges Ogun SDP Governorship Candidate / Pdp Gives Atiku Abubakar Conditions To Pick Vp / I Don't Trust Kwanwkanso In Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.