Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please Guys, I Need Your Advice On How To Handle This Situation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Guys, I Need Your Advice On How To Handle This Situation. (223 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation / How Can I Handle This? They Sees Me As Yahoo Boy But I Am Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, I Need Your Advice On How To Handle This Situation. by Asamoja9100: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
My Brother applied for a job in the Island.

He lives far from island and the cost of transportation is 1500-2000 daily.

He told his boss that he lives very far but he promise him accommodation.

He took up the job hoping on what his boss as promised.

When he got there, his boss said he is going to provide accommodation for him only in exchange for 60% of his monthly salary.

He started the job in the middle of the month ( 3rd week August), hoping to find somewhere to squat with friends.

Unfortunately, it doesnt work out, so he has to work for 2 weeks due to the high cost of transport fair.

He explained his challenges to his boss, and suggest if his salary could be raise to help him but his boss turned him down.

He tendered his resignation letter first working day of the following month.

His boss promise to send him his wage pay before the first week of the new month ends(september).

But till this moment, he his yet to receive his pay for the two weeks job he did.

Its over a month now.

He has called and texted but all to no avail.

The boss has been claiming his accountant traveled abroad and some other excuses like such.

Now the boss is ignoring his calls and texts.

Pls house I want you guys to advice me on how to handle this situation with a form of modesty and see result.

I have been asked to invite a human right activist in to the case.

But I need your advice on what best it is to do.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money / Gunman Shoot Wife And Son Of Indian Judge- Cnnblog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.