Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? (414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Africlegend: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
One Year Gone, Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

In the latest Nigeria, where young and old now talks about 2019 presidential elections alone, I can't but ask the Igbos, Nigerians as a whole and, President Buhari where the omnivorous Lion of Biafra is. Where is this young man? Is he buried or erased like some people are mongering? Is he somewhere in his Aba Father's house hid? Is he in Israel or in the United Kingdom? Where on earth is he? I wish he hasn't crossed to the world beyond. I wish he's not already dining with spirits. I wish he's not dead. If so; another heroe has fallen and Nigeria is already saying adieu to sportsmanship and activism.

If the king of the Jungle is still alive and had not completely fallen victim to the dancing python's venom, I expect, at least, a light roar. In my earlier ABCs to him, just before the python's violent dance, I opened up on how Nigeria was better as one.I told him how we could reform the country from within. How he was a confidence I venerated, how he should save Igbos the stress of losing and/or forfeiting their investments to Nigeria and how he should please save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neigbours and celebrities to some Biafra, in case he succeeded. But he was either too conditioned to the several intimates, buddies, fans and converts, who would spend a lifetime singing his mentions and congnomen.

I can remember telling him how Biafra(if got eventually) would still be governed by wicked Igbo leaders, who like their Yoruba and Hausa colleagues brought Nigeria to her knees in the first place. I reminded him that there seemed a general problem with the black race. There is no black nation that could be ranked developed. I would rather say, that Africans have the kind of leaders they deserve . If there's any solution to our problems, it is in unseating a generation of leadera that has failed, by all means and, then actively look inwards for young people, those that can and are ready to serve.

Where is Mazi? Those who lost their sons to protests he championed might now be feeling a deep sense of loss. Those who lost their pretty wives to Biafra-Inspired freedom marches are on the lookout. Those who were maimed and crippled in the process of Biafra agitation want to see Nnamdi Kanu. The Children who lost their parents to stray bullets during campaigns for Biafra would certainly want to hear from him, and learn how there's still hope. But, no one is talking about him any longer. Igbo leaders now patronize Aso rock villa and, I can bet, such visits are mostly for selfish reasons. No one is putting pressure on the federal government to produce mazi. No one is repeatedly calling the attention of the world to his bizarre dissappeararnce

Election held in Anambra, even in his absence! Kanu was declared a terrorist. He's said to have committed treason and, likely carted away with. We who were not in support of secession but admired his selflessness and audacity want to know where the Lion is, even if the Igbos for whom he fought care less now. The problem is not even the young man's dissappearance, but a people that could be so silent when those who fight for them are being victimised, oppressed and, even killed. What will the future of activism look like in Nigeria? Who would be ready to fight for a cold and ungrateful people in the nearest future?

Kanu's predicament is far from the first, you know? Fela's mother was reportedly thrown down from a storey building and died from complications related to the event. Nigerians watched Ken Saro Wiwa killed, just for fighting for his people's rights .Can we still say things as they are and go scot free? Since the python dances freely in my country, can we still gambol without awe, scare, phobia and/or suspicion? Well, life goes on in the east, Igbos are still eating chicken and senegalese rice, cars are still moving and the clock tickles on, beyond that, the leaders are busy preparing for 2019 elections. In Igboland, people are still getting married in flamboyance and birthdays are still being celebrated with Osadebe's Osondi owendi, even, when Mazi is in not-many-knows-where.Where is the Lion? Where is the prince? Nnamdi Kanu, where are you?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Tolexander: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
The boy is hiding under a log like an earthworm in alaigbo.
Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by laurq: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tolexander:
The boy is hiding under a log like an earthworm in alaigbo.
Later you'll start crying that Igbos are hurting you by calling you and your bleaching tribe Tinubu slaves

Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Tolexander: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
laurq:

Later you'll start crying that Igbos are hurting you by calling you and your bleaching tribe Tinubu slaves
Later you will start crying when our python steps on the dance floor!
Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Africlegend: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44. Where is Nnamdi Manu?
Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by PFRB: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
These hate posters are feeding the site owners with blood money
Re: One Year After Operation Python Dance: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by gidgiddy: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Africlegend:
One Year Gone, Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

In the latest Nigeria, where young and old now talks about 2019 presidential elections alone, I can't but ask the Igbos, Nigerians as a whole and, President Buhari where the omnivorous Lion of Biafra is. Where is this young man? Is he buried or erased like some people are mongering? Is he somewhere in his Aba Father's house hid? Is he in Israel or in the United Kingdom? Where on earth is he? I wish he hasn't crossed to the world beyond. I wish he's not already dining with spirits. I wish he's not dead. If so; another heroe has fallen and Nigeria is already saying adieu to sportsmanship and activism.

If the king of the Jungle is still alive and had not completely fallen victim to the dancing python's venom, I expect, at least, a light roar. In my earlier ABCs to him, just before the python's violent dance, I opened up on how Nigeria was better as one.I told him how we could reform the country from within. How he was a confidence I venerated, how he should save Igbos the stress of losing and/or forfeiting their investments to Nigeria and how he should please save me the pains of losing my Igbo friends, neigbours and celebrities to some Biafra, in case he succeeded. But he was either too conditioned to the several intimates, buddies, fans and converts, who would spend a lifetime singing his mentions and congnomen.

I can remember telling him how Biafra(if got eventually) would still be governed by wicked Igbo leaders, who like their Yoruba and Hausa colleagues brought Nigeria to her knees in the first place. I reminded him that there seemed a general problem with the black race. There is no black nation that could be ranked developed. I would rather say, that Africans have the kind of leaders they deserve . If there's any solution to our problems, it is in unseating a generation of leadera that has failed, by all means and, then actively look inwards for young people, those that can and are ready to serve.

Where is Mazi? Those who lost their sons to protests he championed might now be feeling a deep sense of loss. Those who lost their pretty wives to Biafra-Inspired freedom marches are on the lookout. Those who were maimed and crippled in the process of Biafra agitation want to see Nnamdi Kanu. The Children who lost their parents to stray bullets during campaigns for Biafra would certainly want to hear from him, and learn how there's still hope. But, no one is talking about him any longer. Igbo leaders now patronize Aso rock villa and, I can bet, such visits are mostly for selfish reasons. No one is putting pressure on the federal government to produce mazi. No one is repeatedly calling the attention of the world to his bizarre dissappeararnce

Election held in Anambra, even in his absence! Kanu was declared a terrorist. He's said to have committed treason and, likely carted away with. We who were not in support of secession but admired his selflessness and audacity want to know where the Lion is, even if the Igbos for whom he fought care less now. The problem is not even the young man's dissappearance, but a people that could be so silent when those who fight for them are being victimised, oppressed and, even killed. What will the future of activism look like in Nigeria? Who would be ready to fight for a cold and ungrateful people in the nearest future?

Kanu's predicament is far from the first, you know? Fela's mother was reportedly thrown down from a storey building and died from complications related to the event. Nigerians watched Ken Saro Wiwa killed, just for fighting for his people's rights .Can we still say things as they are and go scot free? Since the python dances freely in my country, can we still gambol without awe, scare, phobia and/or suspicion? Well, life goes on in the east, Igbos are still eating chicken and senegalese rice, cars are still moving and the clock tickles on, beyond that, the leaders are busy preparing for 2019 elections. In Igboland, people are still getting married in flamboyance and birthdays are still being celebrated with Osadebe's Osondi owendi, even, when Mazi is in not-many-knows-where.Where is the Lion? Where is the prince? Nnamdi Kanu, where are you?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com

Even before I got half way through this disaster of a write up, I knew it was only a Yoruba man could have wrote it. Yorubas are the only major ethnic group in Nigeria who have slave mentality. That is why they view things differently from how Igbos and Hausa see things. A Hausa man will recognise Ojukwu for standing up to fight for the freedom of his people, a Yoruba man will call Ojukwu a fool who did not follow Awolowo to lick Hausa/Fulani a$$. A Yoruba man will call Nnamdi Kanu a fool for agitating for the freedom of his people but the same Yoruba will be eternally begging the Caliphate for restructuring. The slave who hates it when others stand up for their right to freedom.

That is why a Yoruba man is asking where Nnamdi Kanu is without questioning why his government is using the military to murder unarmed people and invade Nnamdi Kanu's house.

That is why a Yoruba man is talking about Nigeria being better of as one and not realising that unity is by agreement and not by force.

That is why a Yoruba man is talking about Igbos losing their investments in Nigeria even though the Yorubas have not lost their investments in other parts of the world.

That's is why a Yoruba man talking about Biafra being ruled wicked leaders despite the fact that Nigeria has been ruled by wicked people since 1966 to date, and he still loves Nigeria

The writer of this nonsense talks about all the unarmed people killed by this government as they exercised their constitutional right to protest about Biafra or anything on their chest, but not once does he ask why his own government is killing unarmed people.

It doesn't matter where Nnamdi Kanu is, it won't take away from the fact that Nigeria is on its way to crashing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why I Supported Oyetola Instead Of Adeleke, Omisore Explains / El-rufai V. Shehu Sani: You Can't Dictate To Us, APC Warns El-rufai / Learn From PDP, Yakassai Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.