Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Electric Cooker Or Gas Cooker...all You Need To Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electric Cooker Or Gas Cooker...all You Need To Know (632 Views)

Table Top Gas Cooker / What Type Of Hotplate/electric Cooker Is The Best? / Chemicals, Acid, Base Or Gas On Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Cooker Or Gas Cooker...all You Need To Know by VcStunner(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Personally, I have asked this question so many times before. So many times, that it got me thinking: what if people have been asking the same question?
We decided to put together this article comparing the use of either gas cooker or electric cooker from a very Nigerian/African perspective. Of course, we are pro-green, so we will consider thermal efficiency of the two methods of cooking (Don’t worry about the seemingly big word – thermal efficiency).
After a painstaking experimentation and research (details here: http://greentechnaija..com/2018/07/gas-cooker-or-electric-cooker.html), we have come up with a more concise summary.
Summary of our findings:

PROPERTIES ELECTRIC COOKER GAS COOKER
Clean cooking Better Good
Fast Cooking Good Good
Safety Good Good
Cost of Use/Operation Good Good
Energy Efficiency Better Good
Green? indeterminate If you're using bio-gas.

Re: Electric Cooker Or Gas Cooker...all You Need To Know by VcStunner(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
sorry am not able to present the datas in the format that would be easy to understand. Please if you are interested in the details i suggest you check the link provided. it is worth the time. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas And Save Money / Hollywood Hacker Honed His Skills For Years / External Dc Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.