Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads (3050 Views)

Very Disturbing Photos - Students Heads Cut Off As Cultist Clash In Abia / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Date For Niger Delta University (ndu) Post Utme Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by stevad(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
I had been in education business for long and I have witnessed and experienced its ups and downs, I always believe that there can never be anything worse than all damages that our institutions had done in the past but on Friday 09, 2010 I found myself a liar.

What marvels me about a situation I found students who chose TASUED as second choice is that the problem is unsystematic risk as termed in financial management and it can be thus diversified.

In the first place, while government warns them not to sell post UTME form more than N1,000, TASUED proposed to sell post UTME form at N20,200 for students who chose the school as second choice while N5,200 for first choice students, but because myself and others who fell concerned kept shouting and publishing the dagger in our hearts, the school reduced the price to N5,500 for who chose the school as second choice while it remained constant for students who took it as first choice.

Well, we got so happy and believe we can change situation that seems too harsh if we keep talking but to my surprise the school created and found another way to deal with students who did not choose it as first choice.

On 09 of July, 2010 TASUED post UTME form was expected to close, so it became mandatory for me so get a form at least for a very important family friend, I quickly traveled on Thursday night believing that, I would get the form as early as 9am from there to Abeokuta and back to Lagos for an important appointment but my scheduled time was controlled by the angry school with its bias-management system.

I woke up as early as 5:40 by 6:30 a:m I got to the school’s bank. TASUED Micro Finance Bank but don’t be surprised if I tell you that I met students sleeping at the bank doors some of whom told me that have been in the TASUED since three days ago queuing to buy post UTME form, surprisingly I could not take my walk, I opened my mouth but could not close it, I asked why? They said because they chose TASUED as second choice, truly, I saw those that chose the school spending not more than 10 minutes buying forms.

Willingly, TASUED bruised second choice students’ heads because the school is jealous of not being chosen as first choice by close to 90% of the students who chose the school, for good 7 hours, I was on queue with students not lesser than 1,000 begging for form but the process was too much for a student to get a form in a day. For any student who chooses TASUED as second choice to get a form, you would spent at least two days, no free teller, you must buy bank teller at N20.00. It takes you five procedures to get a form starting from payment to getting the card and each would cost you not lesser than average of 3 hours. Sir/Ma, I Wish all that chose the school a success, but I can not advise my enemies to choose TASUED as either first or second choice of institution anymore.

What made me annoyed most is the students were treated and talked to like an animal, being a student doest command respect any longer as it used to be, they were abused, frustrated and really dealt with. As we were on the queue none of us could leave the queue for the sun none rain, we were hungry but who wants to leave the line and go for food? Queued in the sun and the rain beating us , they never have mercy on us instead they were busy eating, laughing and rebuking any one trying to defend us. Some people would come with money (bribe) and would be answered immediately, all the students wore and tore out but yet no one of us could get a card till they closed and we were told to come back on Monday.

Please where is the government? Why our institutions are willingly creating artificial barriers to drag down the country standard. If the students queuing for three days have employability and employed to make 20 naira par hour and 20,000 of them left their jobs for three days it means the country has lost N28,800,000 within that three days so, when are we going to start moving and creating comfortable atmosphere for ourselves and our economy.

As TASUED Microfinance Bank’s employees wasted one hour before they got to office (they resumed by 9am) if every employee in the school wastes an hour each and has employability to make average of N100 par hour and the school has at least one thousand employees it means the country has lost 72,000,000 times 300 higher institutions in the country (including Universities, Polytechnics and colleges) it would be amounted to 7,200,0000,000 that the country would lose within just one month in higher institutions which is I believe is not up to 20% of the country education sector.

Our future is not saved as the youths who are treated badly will come out to practice the badness on the next generations in the future believing is normal and usual thing. We keep looking up to our leaders but at the grass root level we are bad. A bad man at grass root level can not get up there and become good overnight.

In conclusion, I beg those who are there or believe they are there, to save the country because those you make useless and helpless today might turn out to rape, kill and or kidnap your child that you trained with the resources you extort from helpless souls.

CEO/DIRECTOR
STEVAD PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
LAGOS
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by SirWelly: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2010
Thank you STEVAD [/b]for writing and releasing such wonderful info to the public. I wanted to buy a form for my brother but later found out on their website that only the people that chose TASUED as their [b]First Choice Most Preferred are eligible to buy the form so i withdrew.

The point is that it was stated on their website that the post utme form is not for students that chose TASUED as their 2nd choice university so pple suppose to obey that. Believe me, all the students that chose TASUED as their second choice and still managed to get the form might end up forfeiting their money to the school authority. We must stop to risk things especially when it involves money. Thank you.
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by Mostreall(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2010
thank you man,for the post, i also fall a victim of tasued in the year 2007, glory be to god that i am still alive today, tasued es tort me to the extent that i cant breath again, they pushed me to the wall, my promise is that one day i will fight back
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by stevad(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
what make me annoy about this people is, many of then got their education almost free, how should they be doing this to up coming leaders.

well, i beseech you to keep doing your good work, never get tired, never relent and never retrieve, because i am very sure that they will all pay back.

God bless you all.
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by stevad(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2010
we just have to takeover our country from bad leaders and make it dwellable for our unborn babies
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by amodu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
What a wonderful piece of work.

Divine intervention is what can save us from the hands of this self-centered human beings.
Re: Tasued Bruises Second Choice Students’ Heads by stevad(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
yes the divine intervention is work for you and me, we will not open our eyes looking these wicked souls terminating our lives in exchange for theirs

(1) (Reply)

Study In Israel: List Of Low Tuition Universities, Cost Of Living And Tuition / Literature In English Practice Tests (A Government Driver On His Retirement) / What really happened to Dubai man Made Islands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.