Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket (27006 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Iseoluwani: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
busysamb:
That one na ona concern......

100% fixed games for pay after win and also for subscription....... WhatsApp/call if interested---- 090=28=05=16=63

something is legally wrong with your head.

with this your spammed post

1 Like

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
tgmservice:
Sharap op

The ultimate losers are lagosians

Thats why i love the whites, when most of their politicians leave there sit, they go and have peace with their families.

Instead this useless tinibu should go and make peace with his God he is still doing nonsense, thats why i still respect Jonathan

Exactly, when decision is made for lagos people. No one knows anything much about the Sanwoolu of man. No campaign, No manifesto . So no one to hold him accountable. Eventually Lagos will be stagnated and projects cannot move forward.

1 Like

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by TundeHashim(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
OP this is what we know..can u please tell us that which we know not!
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Any list of losers without PDP isn't a good list.

They are losers in the sense that the exercise would end in chaos, with the likelihood of Ambode defening to their fold. Alas, the gentleman humbly accepted defeat with sign he'd leave APC.

PDP can now go ahead and conduct their primary. Ambode is going nowhere.
APC is also a potential looser as they can loose Lagos to PDP.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Any list of losers without PDP isn't a good list.

They are losers in the sense that the exercise would end in chaos, with the likelihood of Ambode defening to their fold. Alas, the gentleman humbly accepted defeat with sign he'd leave APC.

PDP can now go ahead and conduct their primary. Ambode is going nowhere.

They left ipork juwus out of the list the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by bluecircle470: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Losers.....Biafra and biafrans too should be included
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by bluecircle470: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
tobtap:
tinubu will lose lagos one day....ALL NA TIME cool

Tinubu kii you there....Jagaban giving u and ur cronies sleepless nights
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
[s][/s]
Where’s the fight you’re talking about?
Who’s fighting who?
Are you ok?
Clown!
With everything sensible I've said, just imagine the kind of reply. Sorry for people like you. People like you will only realize after the worst gets to it's peak one day(God forbid), when all these leaders run away with their family and leave the masses to deal with whatever might have happened. I expect the youths at this stage to fight for their future at this critical point, if not, with the way things are going, these people don't care or send any fcking masses. But instead, the so called youths will rather come online 24/7 and be doing chicken fight, fighting the shadow while their leaders keep stealing and ruining their future. It's just so sad.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by magzey: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
temi1526:
Foolish party
you must be my Flat head broda grin grin

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
magzey:

you must be my Flat head broda grin grin
So, anyone that's against APC is flat head? Can you just imagine so called youth? No wonder Nigeria continues to be like this. It's very sad.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

With everything sensible I've said, just imagine the kind of reply. Sorry for people like you. People like you will only realize after the worst gets to it's peak one day(God forbid), when all these leaders run away with their family and leave the masses to deal with whatever might have happened. I expect the youths at this stage to fight for their future at this critical point, if not, with the way things are going, these people don't care or send any fcking masses. But instead, the so called youths will rather come online 24/7 and be doing chicken fight, fighting the shadow while their leaders keep stealing and ruining their future. It's just so sad.
[/s]
Why are you tooting your own horn? cheesy
Everything sensible you’ve said ? Lmao !
Sensible cheesy
You mean senseless . cheesy
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by ronaldbecky(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
eljydoski:
*ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju
lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't
have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would
prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting
does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You
need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase
process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential
use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do
you know who to trust ? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let
me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki
peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette,
excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a
great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even
having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is
ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in
instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be
absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my
friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who
only watch.” - Jim Rohn
Let's talk on 07062021316
bestprivateproperties@yahoo.com
scammer spotted
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
[s][/s]
Why are you tooting your own horn? cheesy
Everything sensible you’ve said ? Lmao !
Sensible cheesy
You mean senseless . cheesy
They are ruining your future, you're here joking and saying rubbish. I weep for the innocent coming generation. What a pity! Sorry for you.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

They are ruining your future, you're here joking and saying rubbish. I weep for the innocent coming generation. What a pity!
Cry me a river and go play with some sand . cheesy
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

Is this issue of Igbo or issue of everyone living in lagos and Nigeria at large? I don't know how some people in Nigeria really think after spending so many years in school. Someone who greedily keeps stealing money that belongs to Nigerians now and in the future, yet you're here fighting the shadow instead of fighting the substance. With the level of greedy wicked leaders and set of gullible masses like you who don't know what's going on, who just see everything as afonja-Igbo childish fight. I pity the future of Nigeria. Your leaders keep ruining the present and future, u keep on doing stupid childish online fight. I pity this kind of country.
[/s]

You ipob Igbos and your warped and ignorant obsession with Tinubu sha?

Wetin the man do you? He didn't pay your school fees to?

Is the man even responsible for the pain, suffering, misery and backwardness in your ipob village too?
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Is the man even responsible for the pain, suffering, misery and backwardness in your ipob village too?

So anyone who is against a plutomaniac and money vampire who greedily wants to suck the blood of the country to death is ipob? So because i'm not ipod now, i should support the vampire who doesn't care about the future of the country or the masses but continue sucking the country? How do the so called youths think. The future of this country is gloomy except God just intervenes. God have mercy.

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

So anyone who is against a plutomaniac and money vampire who greedily wants to suck the blood of the country to death is ipob? So because i'm not ipod now, i should support the vampire who doesn't care about the future of the country or the masses but continue sucking the country? How do the so called youths think. The future of this country is gloomy except God just intervenes. God have mercy.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Gratefulheart01:

Is this issue of Igbo or issue of everyone living in lagos and Nigeria at large? I don't know how some people in Nigeria really think after spending so many years in school. Someone who greedily keeps stealing money that belongs to Nigerians now and in the future, yet you're here fighting the shadow instead of fighting the substance. With the level of greedy wicked leaders and set of gullible masses like you who don't know what's going on, who just see everything as afonja-Igbo childish fight. I pity the future of Nigeria. Your leaders keep ruining the present and future, u keep on doing stupid childish online fight. I pity this kind of country.

Where is the sense in a grown man running around peddling rumors and gossips on the internet?

Do you have any documented facts to show us per what he stole, from where and where he kept the money or even conviction from any court of law?

Of course you don't have anything, all you Igbos do nothing beyond rumor mongering, hate peddling, misguided anger, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism.

Worry about our village for a change, they need your energy and passion in your village.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

[/s]

I was expecting something sane, rational and intelligent, not the same meaningless, odious rumors and gossips.

You're spending too much time around market women..

And of course, only Igbos and Igbos are obsessed and preoccupied with Tinubu, rumors and market women gossips
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:

Where is the sense in a grown man running around peddling rumors and gossips on the internet?

Do you have any documented facts to show us per what he stole, from where and where he kept the money or even conviction from any court of law?

Of course you don't have anything, all you Igbos do nothing beyond rumor mongering, hate peddling, misguided anger, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism.

Worry about our village for a change, they need your energy and passion in your village.
Relax yourself first, i'm not ipob, i'm proudly from southwest Nigeria and i'm a patriotic Nigerian. The issue is not ipod anything, only drunk youth come online fighting the shadows while their real enemies keep harming them. You can go and make your findings about the greedy monster who is willing to suck the last blood after the excess he already had, not minding if the masses wouldn't have anything to feed on anymore. He is not the only one anyway.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

Relax yourself first, i'm not ipob, i'm proudly from southwest Nigeria and i'm a patriotic Nigerian. The issue is not ipod anything, only drunk youth come online fighting the shadows while their real enemies keep harming them. You can go and make your findings about the greedy monster who is willing to suck the last blood after the excess he already had, not minding if the masses wouldn't have anything to feed on anymore. He is not the only one anyway.
[/s]

Show us what Tinubu stole, from where and where he kept the money or even conviction from any court of law?
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I was expecting something sane, rational and intelligent, not the same meaningless, odious rumors and gossips.

You're spending too much time around market women..

And of course, only Igbos and Igbos are obsessed and preoccupied with Tinubu, rumors and market women gossips
And by the way, did i mention anyone? I'm surprised how you are quick to know who the plutomaniac is. Anyway, it's not about people like you maybe who are getting something from the vampirism, but it's about the innocent masses and the unborn generation. God will not leave this country to suffer.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Show us what Tinubu stole, from where and where he kept the money or even conviction from any court of law?

Court? Who will drive the mighty one to court? especially when he has already gotten everyone under and he is with the power on top and in a country like this when the mighty can do and undo. You yourself can go and meet him and ask for all his properties and the ones he would gulp next. Information is everywhere, i don't have time to be wasting with a pretender.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

And by the way, did i mention anyone? I'm surprised how you are quick to know who the plutomaniac is. Anyway, it's not about people like you maybe who are getting something from the vampirism, but it's about the innocent masses and the unborn generation. God will not leave this country to suffer.

Someone who greedily keeps stealing money that belongs to Nigerians

Who is the greedy individual stealing money?

Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by deomelo: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Court? Who will drive the mighty one to court? especially when he has already gotten everyone under and he is with the power on top and in a country like this when the mighty can do and undo. You yourself can go and meet him and ask for all his properties and the ones he would gulp next. Information is everywhere, i don't have time to be wasting with a pretender.

Don't you even first have to show us what he stole, from where and even how much and where he stashed the money?

These rumor mongering and gossip peddling ipob Igbos sef.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Where did you put Rule 2 all these while when you've been saying i should cry you a river and calling my post senseless? So called youth. What a country. What a pity.
You need someone to translate the rule to Igbo so that you can understand it? Lmao
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:

Who is the greedy individual stealing money?

You don't have to backpedal, you yourself have already mentioned him which means you are quite aware. Not only him, but all greedy leaders who have wickedly stolen the money of the country regardless of the party they are, while poor masses continue to suffer and die. The blood of the poor will be avenged by almighty God. I wont say more than that.
Re: The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Where did you put Rule 2 all these while when you've been saying i should cry you a river and calling my post senseless? So called youth. What a country. What a pity. I don't think i have words to exchange with you anyhow. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.