Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket (25776 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Gov Adeleke Campaigns With Osun West And Central District Candidates / Pictures From Osun West Senatorial District PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Jchi9876: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
there's no crisis in osun state pdp, it's only misunderstanding and the leaders have resolved it. pdp is one in osun state.

YOu no dey shame?
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Topmaike007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
funny you
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by capitalzero: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
did he read the pact of agreement to you?
how many local govt adeleke won.
what if he won it and was actually rigged out, according to the figures the margin was not upto a thousand vote.how re u sure pdp will get up 9000 votes recorded if he pulls out

That is politics for you.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
whitebulb:
That's why they lost angry grin cheesy
lol the whole world knows that distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke won the election. even CNN carried it about the September 27 rerun election that was marred with violence and intimidation. besides it's in the tribunal court, the will of the people will prevail.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jchi9876:

YOu no dey shame?
I dey tell you the fact, you dey tell me another thing.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Neyoor:
shocked shocked shocked

They shouldn't bring that one o. Akogun Lere who hails from my town already clinched the ticket and it's because of him I would be voting PDP for the first time.

Thank God Senator Ajobiewe can now go and face his dancing career because we have found a better candidate to replace him.
Neyoor of our time, Hmmmm you see that is politics for you. now you are supporting your own. Dr. Akogun lere oyewumi is our incoming senator by the special grace of almighty God in next year senatorial poll. but neyoor you don't vote for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. you Don fall my hand ooo.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
buhariguy:
that is a confirmation that somebody just dishonour an agreement
it's just a peace deal. and since yesterday that they have finished the osun west senatorial primary election, ogunbiyi hasn't decamp to Apc or any other party. he's in pdp. he has even congratulate the winner of the primary election. his camp members has congratulate akin ogunbiyi too. the point here's that ogunbiyi is a business man but not a grassroots politician.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by ipobarecriminals: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin wink lipsrsealed undecided sad terrorists party
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
adekolaelect:
I thank God for omisore of not join PDP .they all say APC are betrayer can somebody tell me who PDP are??
Omisore has lose it politically in osun state politics. ask the people around who Omisore is. up till today SDP hasn't produce senatorial nominee and representative nominee. he has already decamped to Apc. pdp is one in osun state. that's why they are winning the battle at the moment.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
adekolaelect:
I thank God for omisore of not join PDP .they all say APC are betrayer can somebody tell me who PDP are??
chief Olu falae should take Omisore to court for destroying SDP. SDP is no where to be found in osun state politics.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jchi9876:

YOu no dey shame?
na you dey get shame oooo
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Holesher(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
But Ile-Ogbo is the headquarter of Ayedire LGA where is Ayedaade coming from now. All of these are fake news.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by eljydoski: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
0:59am On Sep 28 *ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do you know who to trust ? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette, excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” - Jim Rohn Let's talk on 07062021316 bestprivateproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by eljydoski: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
0:59am On Sep 28 *ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do you know who to trust ? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette, excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” - Jim Rohn Let's talk on 07062021316 bestprivateproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Jchi9876: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
na you dey get shame oooo

Yes if am stupid I go get shame.

How far the 3 acres for oshogbo? How much last for acre
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Jchi9876: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
eljydoski:
0:59am On Sep 28
*ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju
lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't
have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would
prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting
does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You
need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase
process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential
use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do
you know who to trust ? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let
me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki
peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette,
excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a
great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even
having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is
ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in
instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be
absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my
friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who
only watch.” - Jim Rohn
Let's talk on 07062021316
bestprivateproperties@yahoo.com

Lol ole
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jchi9876:

Yes if am stupid I go get shame.

How far the 3 acres for oshogbo? How much last for acre
leave me alone let me be. I don't know you OK. you free here on nairaland. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ekitilawa:

that means what omisore did to go with the APC in rerun is a good option
Lol. A very good one .
Do you know why Omisore angrily left PDP in the first place ?
Adeleke backstabbed him !
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by olajizz01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
adekolaelect:
Chief betrayer
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Lol. A very good one .
Do you know why Omisore angrily left PDP in the first place ?
Adeleke backstabbed him !
no Omisore slapped late distinguished senator adetunji isiaka Adeleke, late Serubawon angrily left the party then. this happened in ideal nerst hotel in osogbo.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by WawaIPODJew: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
no Omisore slapped late distinguished senator adetunji isiaka Adeleke, late Serubawon angrily left the party then. this happened in ideal nerst hotel in osogbo.
Ok .
I hope the moderators have done the needful to your johnnyvid alternate account I reported earlier .
Olodo . We’re talking about the clown that lost election . This one is talking about the dead

Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by ismaog4u(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lere is the best for the job .. if i may judge ....
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by cpu2006(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good news for Abuja residence and its environs
Wumyet Red oil has finally arrived
for a quality, undiluted and original palm oil, Wumyet Oil is the best answer
Sizes include:-
2 Litters
4 Litters
5 Litters
10 Litters
25 Litters. etc
with wumyet palm Oil, Quality Palm Oil is guarantee!

Call or watsap on 08116814649.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Cajal(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
stop hitting up the polity, there's no crisis in osun pdp, the osun west senatorial primary election hold yesterday, and Dr. Akogun lere oyewumi won the primary election.
...oyewumi will loose in 9..out of the 10local government
May win ede n/s
Ayeedaade, irewole, egifbo, egbedore, others.. No go area

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Neyoor of our time, Hmmmm you see that is politics for you. now you are supporting your own. Dr. Akogun lere oyewumi is our incoming senator by the special grace of almighty God in next year senatorial poll. but neyoor you don't vote for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. you Don fall my hand ooo.

How would you expect me to vote for that Ajobiewe, Secondary school drop out. I would have voted PDP had it been it was a better candidate .

Yes o! Akogun no shaking

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cajal:
...oyewumi will loose in 9..out of the 10local government
May win ede n/s
Ayeedaade, irewole, egifbo, egbedore, others.. No go area
I hope you know that the same Akogun lere oyewumi won isokan and irewole local government in osun west senatorial district, he's a grassroots politician. out of 10 local government in osun west senatorial district, pdp won 5 local government in the governorship election on September 22. Akogun lere oyewumi is our incoming senator by the special grace of almighty God. grassroots campaign will be huge in campaign period. just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Neyoor:

How would you expect me to vote for that Ajobiewe, Secondary school drop out. I would have voted PDP had it been it was a better candidate .

Yes o! Akogun no shaking
the same distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke won in the first ballot. you don't even appreciate him and pdp for that victory Hmmm. Abegi wetin be your problem gan. Akogun lere oyewumi is our incoming senator, why distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our incoming governor. just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket by Sheriffc(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bukola Saraki mediated when Ogunbiyi was preparing to challenge Adeleke's slim victory at the primary. He along with the PDP national secretariat promised Ogunbiyi heaven and earth and now they reneged after they lost. It will be callous to expect Ogunbiyi to just go quite and not give a fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate) / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.