Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (58162 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

From the first pic I just knew the beach is not in Nigeria....the environment is just too clean and the water can be mistaken for Ragolis table water..
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
vastolord4:
Truth be told she really looks gud after 3 kids
point of correction, 2 kids NATHAN and NADIA them be one no be two unlike their father and uncle mr p
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Beautiful..... Very beautiful
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Beautiful..... Very beautiful

grin
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Deltatoto: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
zoho23:
The mum of three, a boy and a set of twins, shared the lovely photos on her IG page. See more photos below.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/10/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-shows-off-her.html

her Toto no go sweet
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by rawe45: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
See meat
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
we know Lola assisted her husband to gained some endorsement. what does this one contribute to Paul? and they want Lola out while the unproductive lady stay put

mumu people

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by JeromeBlack: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lightboxnig:
Fine woman.
Get original lightbox at affordable price

How far. What is this lightbox? It seems interesting

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ehmmm, I thought they said women putting on anklets are known sex sellers passing the message that they are available.... These pics got me confused
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na paul dey knack dis hot bikini
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Curry30: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Only interested in the clean beach and crystal clear water.
If na Bar beach or elegushi...
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
AngelicBeing:
sad
See them bad belle them. cheesy
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
meolaniyi:
Ok

Set up a ad hoc committee to look into it.

ASHOOOOOOO!!!!!
leave someone wife alone joor cheesy
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jesse25:

See them bad belle them. cheesy
tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by ehinorlive: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
chukslawrence:
Nice body shape
persin wife? u dey fear God at all?
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by chycco: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Les: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
chycco:

I dictate a les***n
I didn't do nothing! angry
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by NickJayrome(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:
Mum of 3 with that kind of body, when I'm not married but looking like a mum of 3 sad

If that's you in your profile picture then I think you are beautiful just the way you are.
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by khandy22(f): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
zoho23:
The mum of three, a boy and a set of twins, shared the lovely photos on her IG page. See more photos below.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/10/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-shows-off-her.html

. Nice body
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by khandy22(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
zoho23:

nice body
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Lightboxnig: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

How far. What is this lightbox? It seems interesting
It is. Very colourful and easy to use. Can be used as a lamp at home and offices
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Culin(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
NickJayrome:

If that's you in your profile picture then I think you are beautiful just the way you are.
Awwwn. That's me in the picture but recently I've been adding weight. Thanks!
Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by NickJayrome(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Culin:

Awwwn. That's me in the picture but recently I've been adding weight. Thanks!

Really, over enjoyment or what. You sure need to watch that weight aiit.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Tide205(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Mom 3 kids look great. Swimsuit matched with taste. For women, a little big and with big breasts - a good model. Well done not shy of his body. Great landscapes complete the picture!!!

Re: Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) by Tide205(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2019
NickJayrome:

Really, over enjoyment or what. You sure need to watch that weight aiit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.