Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary (13918 Views)

Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / Nnenna Ukeje Informs Reps Of Her Defeat At Bende PDP Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
BREAKING!!! Chima Anyaso Trashes Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner in Bende PDP Reps Primary

Dr. Chima Anyaso has been declared winner in the PDP Bende Federal Constituency primary election held today in Bende.

The primary election which was originally scheduled to hold yesterday was shifted to today due to late arrival of material.

Below is the final result:

CHIMA 82

Nnenna. 70

PC MBA 6.

Details to follow

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/470631/breaking-chima-anyaso-trashes-nnenna-ukeje-declared-winner-bende-pdp-reps-primary/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Caseless: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nnenna with her experience should have been better. What's my own sef.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Airforce01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats Dr Chima

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats to the man wey Sabi. If you know, you know cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Caseless:
Nnenna with her experience should have been better. What's my own sef.

Nnenna spent 12 years doing nothing at the National Assembly. She is a disgrace to the people of Bende

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Igboblog: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congratulations Bro, hopefully you take Bende to the next level

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by nzeobi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
for you to win elections in Nigeria now, you must be able to match your opponent cash for cash.

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Caseless: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Nnenna spent 12 years doing nothing at the National Assembly. She is a disgrace to the people of Bende
you may be right. I was a PO to her ward in the "bye-election" that produced Mao ohabunwa. Those PDP agents who were bent on rigging that day , hijacked I and my team on our way from the PU and drove us to one of their family houses just to alter the results. They didn't know the APGA and PPA agents had sent the duplicate of the result sheets to the collation centre at bende already.

I've experienced election in that area. I think she's popular.

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Bizmagnet: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Let the winner keep winning.

Build a website for your company, church, school and business at an affordable price. I can analyse your data for you as well.

Check my profile for contact details.
Thanks.
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by cyberdurable(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
I know he is the chosen one #NotTooYoungToRun
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
ok
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Tonyspecial(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good news
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by obaataaokpaewu: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
82v70 isn't trashing. Ask Ambode what is thrashing grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by okerekeikpo: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nnenna ukeje the greedy woman from Alayi in bende is a useless woman what has she for her people for years now that she has been there
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Sirheny007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

12 Solid years??
144months?
4380 days??

Blood of God!

13 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by sunbilor(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Nnenna ukeje the greedy woman from Alayi in bende is a useless woman what has she for her people for years now that she has been there
That serves her right. She will decamp to APC and become a saint.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Pavore9: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
She has been on that seat for long.

6 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by maestroferdi: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Caseless:
you may be right. I was a PO to her ward in the "bye-election" that produced Mao ohabunwa. Those PDP agents who were bent on rigging that day , hijacked I and my team on our way from the PU and drove us to one of their family houses just to alter the results. They didn't know the APGA and PPA agents had sent the duplicate of the result sheets to the collation centre at bende already.

Who will believe you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Arysexy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nnenna ukeje should go and rest. She has been in d House of Representatives for long.

Aspire higher or give others chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by hadep: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
all this primaries aint going straight kinda
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by israelmao(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrat Chima.
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by FarahAideed: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
When did Chima become a Doctor na
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
BENDE ONE OF THE OLDEST, LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA WITH WORST ROAD NETWORK.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Xander85: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pavore9:
She has been on that seat for long.

Nigerian way of doing politics sef! It's different from everywhere else! It's all about; 'she has been chopping for too long, let someone else chop'! No consideration for the fact that a representative only gets better and more experienced the longer they represent!

Anyway, a people get the kind of gov't the work for! I can bet other considerations like money and primordial sentiments came into play in choosing the eventual winner!

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by NORSIYK(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats Ogam Chima Anyaso, but how come Bende federal constituency has only one local government area? Any idea
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Pataricatering(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
It’s a very comfortable seat !
Arysexy:
Nnenna ukeje should go and rest. She has been in d House of Representatives for long.

Aspire higher or give others chance

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by cooldipo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Game up!
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by TLAX: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Chima Anyaso Trashes Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner in Bende PDP Reps Primary

Dr. Chima Anyaso has been declared winner in the PDP Bende Federal Constituency primary election held today in Bende.

The primary election which was originally scheduled to hold yesterday was shifted to today due to late arrival of material.

Below is the final result:

CHIMA 82

Nnenna. 70

PC MBA 6.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/470631/breaking-chima-anyaso-trashes-nnenna-ukeje-declared-winner-bende-pdp-reps-primary/

NO MORE PATIENCE JONATHAN TO FORCE HER ON THE PEOPLE.
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chei. That fine woman wey dey speak American.

Won't ever watch national assembly proceedings again.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats Chima.
Hoping for a purposeful service to the nation/mankind from you.
Regards.
Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
He looks like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Caseless:

I was a PDP Observer in the said election 2016 March. Bende is the only LGA that OUK won Sen Mao but with heavy rigging

I even touched down Bende though my hotel was in Arochukwu

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President / Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses / Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.