Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron (3174 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by adeboo(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
Like i said earlier, the people that told ya dont approve of your relationship.

I dont think he is a drug baron - he could honestly be into a busness.

Just try and talk to people who have known him for a while - not really his close friends but people who know him.
Dont ask them outrightly but do it discreet.

walelead:

@tanasha,
Why worry yourself so much when u can easily wake him up in the middle of the night to ask him. At that time of the day, he wont be able to quickly make up lies.

Plan B.

If u are scared to face him alone, get a trusted friend to be there and honestly ask him

Assure him that You are not out to expose him but You sincerely cannot be with him if he's into that business

You have nothing to be scared about, be bold and take your life into your hands

i have reasons to believe that they are lying to you anyway undecided

You could also try this too as well but make sure the friend you really trust try hard to keep out any third parties.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by werlay(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2007
hey
stop giving your self probs. cos i knw "at all at all na him bad pass" and "any way na way". so far the money rolls in.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2007
Thanks you guys i guess time will tell.I love him and if he happens to be i`ll try to help him to stop but if he`s not well we`ll let the good times roll.Pray for me!
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by IBDat(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2007
Are u male?
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by cuteass1(f): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2007
IBDat:

Are u male?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by adeboo(f): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2007
tanasha:

Thanks you guys i guess time will tell.I love him and if he happens to be i`ll try to help him to stop but if he`s not well we`ll let the good times roll.Pray for me!

Help him stop khe?
Girl you cant help him stop nada.

Sometimes we dont need prayers just for us to open our eyes and smell the coffee
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by Seun(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2007
tanasha:

Your loving him is not the issue here. Even Hitler was "loved" by someone. Going to jail is the issue here.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by adeboo(f): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2007
Seun:

Your loving him is not the issue here. Even Hitler was "loved" by someone. Going to jail is the issue here.

Haba Seun, na wa o.
Free this guy now, we dont know if he is into anything illegal there are some hard working Nijas out there that make good money now.

Abeg free am o
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
My boyfriend came back from Nigeria and we had a heart to heart talk.I believe him and he`s not into that stuff at all,the coast is clear and he`s been very honest and sincere with me.I`m glad i didn`t run and love is just burning in our home.
My workmates were advising me not to visit Nigeria this June because i might be sacrificed.They said his love is too good to be true and nigerians can never be trusted.I really don`t know again embarassed
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by cuteass1(f): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
My dear Tanasha, its high time you stopped letting people run your life for you, it makes you more insecure for every second that passes

First it were his friends saying he was into drugs and all that, you got yourself out of that, now its your own friends telling you that you'll be a sacrifice-goat if you visit Nigeria. I really do not understand you anymore

What's next? what happens after you've been to Nigeria and returned safely? guess some other story will come out of the blue, right?

Well the honest truth is that none of us is a wizard, so we honestly cannot tell if you'll be used for rituals or not undecided Its your call, so you have to make up your mind if you wanna go or not.

And lastly, dearie if you feelso insecured about everything around your boyfriend, then that's not a good foundation for a relationship wink . No relationships that is controlled by "she said and they said" makes it. So dear, what's it gonna be? It seems you have very little trust and faith in him? if that's the case then you either turn for the better or walk. You wouldn't have liked it if someone suspected every move you made, would you??
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hehe. These friends of yours. I wonder what their motivations are.

However, security is more important than anything else. Get to know more about your boyfriend's business. Spend time with him when he's selling the cars, talk to his fellow car salesmen.

Believe what you see, and not what you hear. He may be innocent, but what he says is not the proof.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by anabell(f): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
my dear ur boyfriend is clean, i feel his friends dont want u to be with him.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by anabell(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
if u cant trust ur boyfriend same man u hope to marry then i dont tink u should be with him.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2007
Cute ass i really want to know that`s why i`m coming to this forum.I will marry him regardless of whatever he may be or not be doing.I`ll go to Ngeria and take the risk at all costs.That is what love is about, i`m tired of taking precautions and being suspicious but i do not choose to be insecure.I am not prejudiced but i guess a lot of my friends areand pple will always talk, and i`m at the point where i have accepted everything as it comes.
Thanks for your sound advice!
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by cuteass1(f): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
tanasha:

Cute ass i really want to know that`s why i`m coming to this forum.I will marry him regardless of whatever he may be or not be doing.I`ll go to Ngeria and take the risk at all costs.That is what love is about, i`m tired of taking precautions and being suspicious but i do not choose to be insecure.I am not prejudiced but i guess a lot of my friends areand people will always talk, and i`m at the point where i have accepted everything as it comes.
Thanks for your sound advice!

Now darling try and follow your instincts, if you don't feel secured enough to visit yet, then take your time. There's no rush in you going right away, when you've strongly made up your mind to travel, do so.

I know lots of Nigerian who have travelled with whites, and honestly i've never heard of any ritual stories, but the i can't speak for everybody. When we fall in love, no matter who, we expose ourselves to lots of risks, we just have to hope for the best and pray that God in his infinite mercy will protect us wink cheesy

Good luck with your relationship!!!
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2007
Thank you guys for being so helpful to me.Everything is crystal clear now and i got my answers from the only person who Knows how he is living his life.There are no drugs and will definitely be no rituals,it`s too bad that i put fear first before everything and i can`t believe that my boyfriend still continues to be supportive to me after putting him through hell.I`ll make up for everything and i`m happy to say that he`s clean,just because he is a well- off nigerian doesn`t mean he is into bad business.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by Seun(m): 2:44am On May 14, 2007
You are making decisions with your emotions and not your good brain that God has given you. Too bad.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 4:06pm On May 17, 2007
cry Everything has turned upside down for me.I accidentally viewed one of my boyfriend`s recordings  online.Everything is clear nd shockingly true!!I saw it with my own eyes and i saw his face on the camera,this was during his easter vacation in Lagos.He is indeed a drug baron and a lot of things are starting to make sense to me.6 cellphones,cash, flashy cars,i`m just confused and at this point i just thank God how he has miraculously revealed it to me.I didn`t tell him what i saw and he doesn`t suspect anything,i don`t know where to turn,sleeping everyday with a criminal and living on blood money.I shudder to think how i could have been so blind.
I`m sorry i didn`t find the link to write a new post.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by OmoEko1(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2007
Hummmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I do not believe this story of yours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, it sound so unreal

I feel like you are just filling everyone with your lies, too bad am not one of them. That why i never made a comment to this thread when you FIRST created it.

Just curious are you American because you sure don't sound like it through your writing and you know so much about blood money, rituals and some other thing.

this story is so so untrue
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2007
I`m not asking you to believe me but what i`m saying is the truth.Just don`t read my posts period.I`m not an american if you had followed the story from the beginning you would have known i`m an african.I am just stating things that are happening in my life and it might happen to somebody else who is naive as i was.Not so many goodpeople out there!
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by wadomi: 5:37pm On May 17, 2007
so - common enjoy the money.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by mellow(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Hummmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I do not believe this story of yours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, it sound so unreal

I feel like you are just filling everyone with your lies, too bad am not one of them. That why i never made a comment to this thread when you FIRST created it.

Just curious are you American because you sure don't sound like it through your writing and you know so much about blood money, rituals and some other thing.

this story is so so untrue

These stories is are becoming more and more too real to be true.

They said to he's not. I found out that he is legit and true love is

burning in my heart. They said he will use me for rituals. No he is not

a ritualist. Shockingly, he is a drug baron, Is he an Italian?  I don't blood

money. are you a Nigerian by any means?

Please, relinguish all you've got through him and let me tell you, there are

many female Nairalanders who are in a desperate of a RICH MAN to marry

they will not wait to kick your ass out to occupy your position. i can even

feel them fight against themselves already like Tom and Jerry.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by mamaput(f): 11:45am On May 20, 2007
What is unreal about the story it happens everyday and like i say the police tap a lot of lines and even House computers.
The Police police can afford to spy for a long time.
maybe drug Baron is exaggerated but we do have a lot of dealers.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by Seun(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2007
Since the story is true, please keep your distance from him. And file a signed report on the incident just in case.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by mellow(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2007
@mamaput

We sure know that it happens every other day but is is just

that there are too many negative and positive stories to it.

From baron to ritualist to all what not.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2007
Seun,mamaput and everyone who has contributed positively to my problems thank you so much.I will certainly keep my distance and take caution!!
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by mamaput(f): 8:18am On May 22, 2007
mellow:

@mamaput

We sure know that it happens every other day but is is just

that there are too many negative and positive stories to it.

From baron to ritualist to all what not.

Its the name you give something that makes it sound big and a bit uncommon.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by ArmedLion(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2007
mamaput:

What is unreal about the story it happens everyday and like i say the police tap a lot of lines and even House computers.
The Police police can afford to spy for a long time.
maybe drug Baron is exaggerated but we do have a lot of dealers.
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by romeo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2007
cock and bull story
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
get a life romeo
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by tanasha(f): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
angryRomeo don`t be too judgemental
Re: My Nigerian Boyfriend May Be A Drug Baron by romeo(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2007
see who is talking here lol u know i love u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Cities With The Most Internet Fraudsters “yahoo Yahoo” In Nigeria / Picture Of Proposed Punishment For Rapists / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.