Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars (45557 Views)

Checkout The 9 Oldest Auto-makers In The World / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by DBossNG(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmm...
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Akwasi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good to see Africans represented. Really wanted to read about Ford, Mercedes and BMW
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Trapnews: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by ajericho(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
AFONJA

Founder. Tinubu grin

Nationality ::: Oduduwa

They're known to be well educated before they decided to be completely slaved by one man call
Tinubu and...............
na we be your greatest nightmare,you just can't do without mentioning us

1 Like

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by AmazingELixir: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Richdad50:
Everything to you is a joke. Where you are supposed to learn wisdom and common sense you replace it wit Gifs and Pics.
Why are you so myopic. Is it everything you joke with?
By the way, your name depicts idiocy.

grin

My brother man na wetin dey pain like this...

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afonja cannot achieve this, mbanu
In other news

We the Yoruba Moslems hereby recommend that Davido should be given 27months NYSC extension for opposing our Northern masters and lords and campaigning for PDP

1 Like

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by DeWisedon(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I was expecting to see Buhari name there
Zombies na my mind I talk oh cheesy
oya confess,who sent you?
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Obdk: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Trapnews:

You are so wrong! Yeebos will always find a way to console themselves while other regions move on and don't make noise. Yoruba's own Proforce. Are you aware that Dangote has automobile assembly plant bigger than that of INNOSON? He no longer import trailers. He has a trailer line. The OP is a typical uninformed flath'ead He will always get the support of his fellow mo'rons.

Lol. Who do u dis tin.

Ivm is d biggest motor company in Nigeria and its located in Nnewi Anambra dat u head slamming afonja muslims love to hate
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by mandax: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Difference between European, Asian and Nigeria's automaker:

None of the European or Asian early car makers was arrested or wife slapped by their government's authorities.

Nigeria's auto maker was arrested, his wife slapped by Buhari government agency.

European and Asian auto car makers were assisted, or were provided enabling environment to prosper by their govts.

Nigeria's govt of Buhari neither assists, nor provides an enabling environment in the east of Nigeria for INNOSON Motor company to prosper.
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Trapnews: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Obdk:

Lol. Who do u dis tin.

Ivm is d biggest motor company in Nigeria and its located in Nnewi Anambra dat u head slamming afonja muslims love to hate
Stay tuned to nairaland, one day, you will get sense. Mo'rons everywhere!
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by dlectura(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Abi oh!!! Na only Toyota and IVM dey reign when we get person like autojosh, you deserve accolades for transmitting this one.
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Everyone has a story before the glory.

On a lighter note:

Autojosh.com

Founder: A. Joshua (also known as Obafeme80, AUTOJOSHNIG, Donald3d, Automotive1)

Nationality: Nigerian

Autojosh– one of the Nairaland's famous bloggers (especially in CarTalk, and Travel Sections) with niche in automobile, aircrafts, Lagos Roads etc. He writes good topics and enjoys automatic FP (making me wonder if he is also a moderator)tongue. He never comments on his post or that of others but he is loved by many.

Prior to its car blogging business, he was into the business of making selling guguru and ekpa (na joke o) in Benin City before he relocated to Lagos. Ambode, if will be returned, should have made him Commissioner of Transport because of the way his highlights his achievements, as regards road constructions and transformation of Lagos.

I, OkaNaUbe wishes Autojosh well in his endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by MYSELF2018: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
2019 admission into canada, US, UK, Germany and Australia university is currently on. You can still apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies this year. Kindly send me a pm for more details or send a mail to gboyega.alake@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by EazyMoh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Everyone has a story before the glory.

gringringrin
On a lighter note:

Autojosh.com

Founder: A. Joshua (also known as Obafeme80, AUTOJOSHNIG, Donald3d, Automotive1)

Nationality: Nigerian

Autojosh– one of the Nairaland's famous bloggers (especially in CarTalk, and Travel Sections) with niche in automobile, aircrafts, Lagos Roads etc. He writes good topics and enjoys automatic FP (making me wonder if he is also a moderator)tongue. He never comments on his post or that of others but he is loved by many.

Prior to its car blogging business, he was into the business of making and selling guguru and ekpa (na joke o) in Benin City before he relocated to Lagos. Ambode, had he been returned, should have appointed him Commissioner of Transport because of the way his highlights his achievements, as regards road constructions and transformation of Lagos.

I, OkaNaUbe wishes Autojosh well in his endeavors.
Lol Autojosh I have found you head of PR department.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by frozen70(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Superted01:
angry
and no aboki there as well..............

If no be say, dem dey birth cow,

Na cow them for they manufacture
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by mandax: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
An Auto manufacturing company needs good roads, railway system, airport and seaport near the auto plant.

Buhari govt would rather build standard railway gauge system, all seasons roads and airports in northern Nigeria, followed with southwest region;

but no standard gauge rail line in the whole eastern region where a car plant is located, and Nigerdelta region from where govt gets oil money;

all over the east and Nigerdelta, no good road, no good seaport, half international airports worsened and made barely attractive to international airlines through Nigerian govt tax restraints.

Buhari and co turn round and say: Nigeria indivisible country.
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by WiseStarr(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
I thought Nigeria won't make it to the list,I was like so what do we make in this country aside from corruption but Thank God we made it
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by tofolo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Superted01:
angry
and no aboki there as well..............
an aboki is the richest man in Africa now.
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Let's toast to their success.. We all will be there someday.

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Duru1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
AFONJA

Founder. Tinubu grin

They're known to be well educated before they decided to be completely slaved by one man call

You guys will not rest until you injure a person with laughs.
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
AFONJA

Founder. Tinubu grin

Ambode's loss must be really painful for you guys. I haven't seen this level of wailing since Jonathan lost the presidential elections.

Considering that you guys were almost thrown into the lagoon for opposing him earlier shows a confused mentality.
Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Afonja cannot achieve this, mbanu
In other news

We the Yoruba Moslems hereby recommend that Davido should be given 27months NYSC extension for opposing our Northern masters and lords and campaigning for PDP

Re: What Auto-makers Used To Do Before They Started Making Cars by matrixme(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nigeria Youths,
The man who engages in brain building will be the master of the man who only engages in muscle building. The brain isn’t a muscle, but it behaves like one. The more you use it, the more it grows. So have faith, read books. Meditate on them and your brain will lead you to wealth and innovations.
You sir, are a very wise Nigerian. Or are you an alien? tell me which planet you're from. Read through your comments. Like minds surely attract. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen / Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.