Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods (3691 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Gisters: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
According to The Sun UK, the really enormous snake had been kept as a pet at the family’s home, but was let free to play in the ankle-deep floodwaters.

The youngster, named Truong, could not contain his excitement as his careless parents took the chance to let the snake play in their flooded yard in Ha Trung district. Doan immediately leapt onto the deadly creature and straddled its back to begin riding it – and even giggled as he “giddies up” like a horse on the 180lb beast.

Pictures of the incident went viral with many claiming they were edited – but the lad’s family replied with a video proving it was real.

The boy’s aunty, An Nguyen, said: “He is three years old and the python is 80kg. The family have had the python for four years as a pet and it is very gentle. “It was a rainy day and the water flooded to the edge of the yard. So they put the python in there to play and relax.” The floods lashing Vietnam this week are the worst in the country’s history with at least 54 dead and dozens more missing. The heavy rain in the central and northern regions has disrupted travel in some areas, limiting the rescue attempts for the missing.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/3-year-old-boy-caught-riding-massive-20-ft-python-water-floods

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Gisters: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
sad
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Shelloween(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
I can't hold a dead snake let alone play with a living one.

I even get the creeps when I see one on TV.

I salute this young lad.... And his careless family.

9 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Midi02: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Any useful news again? It is no news that snakes are sometimes kept as pet.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Merimental(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
cloned
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Shelloween(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Merimental:
cloned
are you sure you know the meaning?

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by WawaIPODJew: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mtchww
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by gaby(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol...

What a toy...

Some kids won't even go near a toy snake..
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by marshalldgreat(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Okay
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
hit LIKE if u hate snakes

and SHARES if u love snakes
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Abbey2sam(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Where lalasticlala

Snake tread don't land
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by rastaLivity: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
maybe the snake was just fed, will probably have him for supper
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by EmyLeo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Python as a pet
#out of all the domestic animal in this life...
...that's way too risky!.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by PurestBoy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
This one pass my power abegi
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by FisifunKododada: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2018
The poor baby does not know that eventually he could become the python's next meal.

Lalasticlala - come and see your people is inside water giving jolly rides to a kid.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Radicalface: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Inasmuch traditionally we don't kill snakes in my village I don't like the sight of it. so that made me to had last been to my villa 25yrs now.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by ken6488(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Radicalface:
Inasmuch traditionally we don't kill snakes in my village I don't like the sight of it. so that made me to had last been to my villa 25yrs now.
yours is good ur villalage we kill all from domestic to wild
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Keeping snakes as pets is one of the most foolish things a person can do. Kill it and eat it.

Lalasticlala, be warned.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Caught Riding A Massive 20-ft Python In The Water During Floods by Werwolf: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
U say watin!!! SNAKE

(1) (Reply)

SSS Recruitment! SSS Recruitment!! SSS Recruitment!!! / Nude Photos Of Nigeria Girls / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.