Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (42960 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Room And Palor @ Akoka Yaba(face Me Face You) / Room And Palor Face Me Face You @ Akoka Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Was born at Sabogari. Can I do an email to you?
Sabon Gari cool. I still have people there.
Uhm I don't have access to my mail right now but you can, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:

Uhm I don't have access to my mail right now but you can, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

OK. Are you Igbo?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:

Chat me up on watsap.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

OK. Are you Igbo?
No
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Culin:

No

OK cool. Pls can u pls chat me up?
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Culin(f): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Chat me up on watsap. 08137960792
Will do
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by akigbemaru: 1:13am On Oct 06, 2018
FACE-ME-I-FACE-YOU.
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by blingxx(m): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2018
students don't do all these grin... maybe few sha
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Tonalphs(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2018
I grew up in the barracks... Never had such experiences but I laughed hard. Thanks dear OP for making my day
Re: Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) by Eglobalma: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
I can't relate I live in a 3 bedroom flat alone , I have no neighbors grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO] / When She Said She Want A Guy With A House And A Car. And He's A Civil Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.