Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Weapon Of Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weapon Of Sacrifice (264 Views)

Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weapon Of Sacrifice by Revadebola: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Listen to Confess this, "I shall not die, but live". Listen to the message titled, "WEAPON OF SACRIFICE" and the word of knowledge, God gave me for you in this audio. by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/confess-this-i-shall-not-die

(1) (Reply)

The Fight For Your Soul / Deluded People/religious Fundamentalists More Likely To Believe Fake News-study / The Lifestyle Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.