Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) (34459 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by deomelo: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

a n sọrọ pataki o mi n sọrọ patako.

ṣe ọrọ to mu ọgbọn wa lo n sọ bayi.

wabi gba lọ jare

Stop trying to convince me that Igbos sabi Yoruba too? I know they..

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by Timil: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:

READ MA LIPS;

Lagos Is A NO MAN'S LAND

No man's land yet No Igbo nor hausa has ever been the Governor of Lagos state or Oba of Lagos. Keep telling yourself that to sooth yourself, the indigenes of Lagos state (Yoruba's) knows themselves and if they choose they can decide to send every alien who isn't yoruba out of their state. We all see how they do deal with dem Igbo boys in Alaba and computer village.

Igbos always want what they can't have!

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by engineerboat(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:

Stop trying to convince me that Igbos sabi Yoruba too, I know..

iwọ ma pariwo lọ.

mọ mọ wipe o mọ awọn ti ma n gbo kiri.

o wuwa bi ọmọ ilẹ káàrọ̀ oòjìire bi.

a n fi ede ọmọ yoruba ba họ sọ̀rọ, o n fi èdè àtọ̀húnrìnwá dáhùn.

tani kaa pe ni atọhu rinwa bayi.

wa bikan ko ra rẹ si jàre

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by sage101: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Timil:
No man's land yet No Igbo nor hausa has ever been the Governor of Lagos state or Oba of Lagos. Keep telling yourself that to sooth yourself, the indigenes of Lagos state (Yoruba's) knows themselves and if they choose they can decide to send every alien who isn't yoruba out of their state. We all see how they do deal with dem Igbo boys in Alaba and computer village.

Igbos always want what they can't have!
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by deomelo: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

iwọ ma pariwo lọ.

mọ mọ wipe o mọ awọn ti ma n gbo kiri.

o wuwa bi ọmọ ilẹ káàrọ̀ oòjìire bi.

a n fi ede ọmọ yoruba ba họ sọ̀rọ, o n fi èdè àtọ̀húnrìnwá dáhùn.

tani kaa pe ni atọhu rinwa bayi.

wa bikan ko ra rẹ si jàre

Boring..

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by engineerboat(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:

Stop trying to convince me that Igbos sabi Yoruba too? I know they..

o ṣa n fi iru eniyan ti o jẹ han sode.

tani atọhunriwa bayi.

ẹniti ko igboya lati sọrọ pẹlu ede rẹ.

ṣe eniyan niyẹn bayi

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by Pekele007: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bolustical:
I don't know why these perennial losers are participating in Lagos guber, as usual, they will lose.

Let 10 million Igbos vote for PDP in Lagos, they will lose as regular.
Igbos are really your nightmare reason because they employ and use your people as sales boys and house boys too. grin

Later you will say they hate you. nonsense
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by engineerboat(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Boring..

eepa n para rẹ olohun paja.

wọn ni ki ọmọ ma ku, o ni ti o ba ṣaa ti ya didinrin.

ki ni pa ọmọ ju ẹgọ ati didirin lọ.

iwọ ni yooo sọ iru eyi ti o jẹ ninu rẹ
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by able20(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
yemmight:
Agbaje is only coming out because of the stepping down by Ambode. He once said 2015 was his last trial but I bet you, he will loose again. This time will be too woeful.
Kukuru analyst
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Modarun:

one we all can agree on he will be a better governor than the stooge that you are backing.

Which stooge am I backing? undecided

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
deebsman1:

Losers, Tinubu is just the only factor in Lagos politics.
All the images from the party's primary 2 days ago, you will see them house wives, old people, artisans, market women, infact just basically people from the streets, those are the people's that votes not all this professionals and online keyboard warriors always shouting, votings are done in real life not in virtual life (online)

Otedola is quite strong, his father legacy and leverage is there to work for him plus his good public image. Tinubu as much as I admire his work and leadership is not invisible or infallible. However i don’t think Otedola is keen on politics yet bt whenever he is hope he’s on ur side. Pdp’s structure in Lagos is almost obsolete

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by AntiWailer: 3:00am On Oct 05, 2018
engineerboat:

impeached by who.

it will be easier to impeach buhari than Ambọde

Politics is not about just typing behind keyboard.

Impeachment needs 2/3 of the house. 33 out of 36 of his house of assembly openly declared for his opponent.

So try and understand basic things before u write thrash.

U cnt get through with Buhari’s impeachment easily.
Go and read the constitution and stop typing nonsense online.

People like u push people to their grave with ignorant support
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by Rajosh(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Xisnin:

He was never involved.

I thought they said they gave him the ticket already and he accepted. Dele Momodu confirmed it.
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by engineerboat(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

Politics is not about just typing behind keyboard.

Impeachment needs 2/3 of the house. 33 out of 36 of his house of assembly openly declared for his opponent.

So try and understand basic things before u write thrash.

U cnt get through with Buhari’s impeachment easily.
Go and read the constitution and stop typing nonsense online.

People like u push people to their grave with ignorant support

You cannot understand
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by comos: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Doherty will floor Agbaje
Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by odomanis: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Bolustical:
I don't know why these perennial losers are participating in Lagos guber, as usual, they will lose.

Let 10 million Igbos vote for PDP in Lagos, they will lose as regular.

Is any of the two contenders Igbo ? Why cant you let Igbos be ?

Re: Agbaje, Doherty Compete For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket (Ongoing) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
mrp0806:
Were is otedola
Same question i wanted to ask

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass / Children Text Governor Bagudu To Pay Father's Gratuity, Detained By DSS / ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week