Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout (763 Views)

What's Wrong With Glo Can't Access Facebook And Other Websites / Can't Access My Media Card On My Bb 9700, Need Help. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by scachy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
pls help i can't access my facebook accout wht do i do.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by aieromon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
Try accessing your account from the pc.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by Emmyk(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2010
Yeah, that is it! You used ur phone alot. Check it wif pc (if u're sure u are nt hacked), and dont be afraid if it says ur last login was in Bombay, India lol, just some stupid security questions u gadda go through
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by Mafia4life(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
@ The person who deleted my post.
I provided time and typing energy to explain the reason why people get blocked account on facebook and how to restore it without using the computer. Whatever! F@CKKKK you for deleting an important post. Fu?K your mom for giving birth to you. Beside all your mom does is suck d!Ckkkk.
Because you got the privilage to delete post makes your fat lips good for pu$$¥/clytt eating delete post? I know i will get banned for this. I am ready punk. What is wrong with that good info i dropped? I read the rules for posting and i did not go against one. I hate you, you, you and definately YOU!!!
@poster
I beg don't be angry for making rough usage of your thread. I was only trying to help you
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by aieromon(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2010
Mafia4life:

@ The person who deleted my post.
I provided time and typing energy to explain the reason why people get blocked account on facebook and how to restore it without using the computer. Whatever! F@CKKKK you for deleting an important post. Fu?K your mom for giving birth to you. Beside all your mom does is suck d!Ckkkk.
Because you got the privilage to delete post makes your fat lips good for pu$$¥/clytt eating delete post? I know i will get banned for this. I am ready punk. What is wrong with that good info i dropped? I read the rules for posting and i did not go against one. I hate you, you, you and definately YOU!!!

All these for a spambot shocked
Calm down,okay
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by n3rve(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
Lol! That bot causes too much confusion in Nairaland, I wish there was an NL alternative without the Bot.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by honsule(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
aieromon:

All these for a spambot shocked
Calm down,okay

Don't mind the guy Jor.LOL
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by WackyJ1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
Roflmao!!! Mafia4life don't keep it in. Let it all out
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by Mafia4life(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2010
So na non living thing dey do that thing wey almost make me cry? OMG. Why e nor con catch this one? I be dey fully ready to leave nairaland for these mis-understanding of important post from xpllicit post. The programmer should do something.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Access My Facebook Accout by puskin: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2010
@Mr. Spambot

I tot U hv cooled down by now

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Screen Is Dead? / Phone needed / Guys, Help With Dis One Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.