Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I (4281 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / I Need A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by kimba(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2006
@KINGKONG

O boy, if you dey do Copy + Paste, you for do am nice now, u for edit some lines, aspe to make it more realisic.

And to think the guy on this site : http://www.kingsleyekong.biz.ly/
is the same as the girl in the pics you posted,

O boy, have you done sex change?
Re: I by larger20(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2006
kimba:

@KINGKONG

O boy, if you dey do Copy + Paste, you for do am nice now, u for edit some lines, aspe to make it more realisic.

And to think the guy on this site : http://www.kingsleyekong.biz.ly/
is the same as the girl in the pics you posted,

O boy, have you done sex change?

jahahaha i saw that shit an am like, who the Bleep is this guy trying to prey on?
Re: I by adekusibe: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2007
hello king kong,
i came across your mail just now and having gone through it i decided to mail but i wanna ask you some questions which i expect you to reply back.
are you sure you are the real person? be honest with yourself 'cos if you tell lies and latter the truth comes out .you just look like shit to people and urself.
if the asnwer to the questions i have asked is yes with a concrete evidence feel free to holla at me on my address mccben1@yahoo.com then we'll talk.
i look forward to receving your mails
Re: I by Creamish(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2007
Adekusibe---r u gay? dint u look thru HIS profile? undecided
Re: I by adekusibe: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2007
creamish,
i'm not a gay .
you should have read through the content of the mail before replying.
i'm not a gay cos what kingkong said in the profile show that she's a female cos i browsed through it. i also look forward to receiving from you here is my addy mccben1@yahoo.com
Re: I by Creamish(f): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
Last time i checked KINGKONGz profile, i saw male---lemme check to confirm again undecided
Re: I by Creamish(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
I just checked---d babe in d pix said she has lived in chicago all her life and her name is Christabel--Kingkong dey naija and na proper male!

BTW--were u refering to me ?

adekusibe:

creamish,
i'm not a gay .
you should have read through the content of the mail before replying.
i'm not a gay because what kingkong said in the profile show that she's a female because i browsed through it. i also look forward to receiving from you here is my addy mccben1@yahoo.com
Re: I by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
Na wao! Fine babe like u dey find man and u carry ur photo like that post here, To me sha,I smell something fishy, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I by kazy00: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
helo, im kazy by name i saw ur profile and im intresting in what u said, can u send me mail to further more ?
Re: I by honeric01(m): 1:10am On Aug 23, 2007
scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Positive Heart 2 Heart Buddies / ............................ / Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.