Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read (840 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / The Law Of Least Effort (good Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read by di2di: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2010
After several years and many re-writes & rejects from publishers, my friend finally got her book published. It is not quite auto-biographical but shes taken bits of her life and made a story out of it.

Born in Africa but at the age of 5 sent to live with her elderly father in yorkshire England, she struggled for acceptance as a mixed race child.

I am so happy her book is finally out and its currently Number 7 on the Wh Smith book list, so get out there read and before you judge as most do, walk a mile in there shoes.

Also if you are trying to get your book published, don't give up, never give up, just keep trying and it will work out for you.

The book is available on Amazon,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Confessions-London-Call-Girl/dp/1845966031

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/jul/07/familyandrelationships.features
Re: Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read by MyneWhite1(f): 1:01am On Jul 13, 2010
I liked the reviews on Amazon so I'll try it out.
Re: Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read by estrella(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
I'm really happy for your pal, its a great feeling to know that what you birth in the form of words is publishable, congrats, il be on the look out for it.
Re: Book Finally Published! Hooked - A Good Read by DeleSMOG: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
Congrats on getting your book published. I have been trying to get mine done too for so long.

For samples of my stories, please visit my blog: smog9jatales..com OR visit my website: www.smog9jatales.webs.com

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Competent Writers To Take Up Writing Jobs! / Comic Writer Needed Asap. / 2 Free Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.