Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Yung Skybee Pleads All Nigeria To Vote Him In As The Winner Of Fadson Award. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yung Skybee Pleads All Nigeria To Vote Him In As The Winner Of Fadson Award. (399 Views)

Truth About Tinub Atiku Obi And All Nigeria Leaders Share And Subscribe / Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung Skybee Pleads All Nigeria To Vote Him In As The Winner Of Fadson Award. by Yung4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nigeria south east campus popular artist Prince Abalu Somtochukwu Daniel calls for Nigeria support to vote him in as the winner of the ongoing award event going on at Fadson healthcare plc.

He stated this on his social media handle

"Dear fans. Please link on this link and vote for Prince Abalu Somtochukwu for the *Fidson Naija Go to the Distance award*

With your vote I believe I can successful be the winner of this award.

Please use the link above..."

Use this link to vote: www.fidson.com/gothedistance/voting
--------------------------------------
Please visit this link and vote...
First stage.
Submit your details on the first page that shows up.

Second stage.
Then click on the picture of Somtochukwu to vote for him.

[url][/url]www.fidson.com/gothedistance/voting

(1) (Reply)

See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State / When Using A Shared Computer,log Off Your Nairaland Account When You Finish! / My Signature Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.