Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. (1700 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Issakendrick: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
A Slay Queen who bragged of being a drunkard collapsed after drinking a bottle of alcohol. 

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/slay-queen-collapses-after-drinking-a-bottle-of-alcohol-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Issakendrick: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2018

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by gaby(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is how to be a real slayer mehhhn...

The alcohol won in this contest.

He showed the slay queen who the real slayer is.

She is still a learner slayqueen but obviously lived up to her drunkard toga.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Rayd502(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
A bottle of red label?That is suicidal...
She is a real dumbo.
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls add graphic to this post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by xbernardx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Because of the pant abi
grayht:
Pls add graphic to this post. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
xbernardx:
Because of the pant abi
the pant no make the toto look where na fanimourous dem dey call ham

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by xbernardx(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
the pant no make the toto look where na fanimourous dem dey call ham

You too Sabi, sense no go kill you
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Waakanda: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2018
I guess she hasn't heard of Tagbo's infamous escapade before undecided

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by anonymuz(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2018
You don't rush into something you've never taken before...even as I guy I don't just drink if I'm not familiar with the brand of alcohol I'm being offered when I go out with friends. Shame on her.
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by IamPlato(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2018

Can Somebody Help Me Slap That Mumu girl.

When You Try To Be What You Are Not you Will Embarrass Your Family
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Oreofepeters: 4:40am On Oct 05, 2018
When will all this hoés learn..?
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by meezynetwork(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by BurningBlade: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Wow. shocked She lost it after she drank a lil Johnnie Walker. Yikes. Well I guess not everyone can "keep on walking". grin
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by dbynonetwork: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2018
She wanted to kill herself... DRINKING A BOTTLE OF JW RED LABEL.... SMH..
Re: Slay Queen Collapses After Drinking A Bottle Of Alcohol. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2018
This is one of the adverse effect of youthful exuberance and peer pressure,two of the banes of adolescence.
This lady exemplifies how most adolescents behave when they are in the midst of their friends.They take inexplicable decision and go overboard which is borne out of the fear of being perceived as the "odd one" or "learner" by their friends.

(1) (Reply)

Missing 16year Old Girl Found In A Hotel With Two Boys (photos) / Cows Mysteriously Found Dead In Akungba / UNIBEN Lecturer Caught In The Act !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.