Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Lady Gaga Overcame The Toughest Years Of Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Lady Gaga Overcame The Toughest Years Of Her Life (425 Views)

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lady Gaga Overcame The Toughest Years Of Her Life by Sodmond(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
“It’s an interesting time in my life. It’s a transition, for sure. It’s been a decade.”

It’s hard to believe that Lady Gaga first released “Just Dance” in the summer of 2008, blazing onto the pop culture scene with her hair fashioned into a bow and introducing the world to a “disco stick.” Oh, how far she’s come.

Gaga, whose real name Stefani Germanotta, has accomplished more in those 10 years than many have achieved in their entire careers. But tomorrow, the 32-year-old pop icon begins a whole new chapter of her already impressive career, and it could be her most successful and ambitious one yet.

Watch clip here >> https://locaatunes.com/foreign/how-lady-gaga-overcame-the-toughest-years-of-her-life/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Didn't Have Sex Before Marriage - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Insists / Davido’s Song ‘if’ Leads On Shazam’s New York City Outline / Win 3m As Miss Nigeria 2018: Registration Is Absolutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.